The Dinner Party

Ring Ring! Ring Ring! Is all I can hear when I enter my apartment after I got back from work. Ugh. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now since I had to deal with impatient clients most of the day. I don't know what much the expected from a diner with one waiter. Well, my boss is pretty nice, and I get paid tips. I think I may like him. So that's an upside. I can feel a bit of excitement taking over the feeling of dread in the thought of it being Manon. I pick up the phone. "Manon?" I ask.

      "Hey Rody." Oh, it was Vincent. The chef at the restaurant I work at. I blush a little. Why would he be calling me?  Am I getting fired? "Are you free tonight? I'm hosting a dinner party at my apartment and was checking if you'd be available." Vince says. "Oh! Yeah. I'll be there." I say happily. "Alright." Vincent says before hanging up right after. I decide to leave my apartment and walk to Vincent's place. I feel very uneasy. I take a breath and calm myself down, soon arriving to Vincent's place. He invited me inside. I take a look around. I knew he said he lost his ability to taste food, but looks like he lost his taste in decoration too. "Hey Vince. Wait, why am I the only guest here?" I ask Vincent. Vincent stares at me with a look of confusion. "Guest? I need someone to serve them when they arrive." He says.

     "So I'm here to be a waiter?" I ask, sounding disappointed. Vince smiles. "It's not too different from what you do now. The food is on the counter." I sigh and talk into the kitchen. The guests arrive right after I left. I already know damn I'm going to dread this. The guests seemed to enjoy the food. I found that very interesting. Vince's cooking is well, interesting. I'd only eat it for a last resort. What was actually about an hour, felt like multiple. It wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be. I went to put the tray of the leftover food and decide to walk into the hallway out of curiosity. The first room is the bathroom, and the second is Vincent's. I walk into Vincent's room. It actually doesn't look that bad. It's very organized. I wished my apartment looked the same. I walk to the drawer next to his bed and look through it. It's the freezer key. I close the drawer and put the key into my pocket. I hear footsteps followed my Vince slamming open the door.

     "Are you looking for something, Rody?" Vince asks. Shit! How am I going to get out of this? "Uh, I was looking for the bathroom?" I say. It was obvious that I was lying. Vince shuts the door, walking towards me. I stand still, paralyzed with fear. What was he gonna do? What am I going to do? I stay still. I blush a bit. Ugh this isn't the time or place for this. I can feel myself get harder. Vince stops and stares at my erection then me. He smiles. Vince pins me to the wall. He blushes a little too. "Can I?" He asks. I nod quickly. He immediately pulls me in for deep kiss. He grabs my erection through my pants tightly, which earns a moan from me. Vince breaks the kiss to pull me away from wall and push me towards the bed. Vince places multiple small kisses on my neck. He takes undressed me then himself and pushed me onto my stomach. He climbs on top of me and kisses me and pushed his length inside me. I arch my back and moan loudly, feeling his dick stretch my ass widely. I break the kiss. "Ah! Vince~" It feels... so good. I like it. I like it a lot. I want more. Vince looks me dead in the eyes and smiles. He bites his lip and speeds up.

"Ah! Shit!" I scream out in pleasure while gripping to the sheets tightly. Vince pushes my head into the bed which muffles my moans and bites down on my shoulder. "S-so tight~" Vincent pounds into me. He speeds up a bit more then pushes his member fully inside of me for his release. He cums, shooting his warm sticky seed into me. My eyes roll back. Vince pulls out of me before kissing me on the neck. I breathe heavily and let go of the sheets. Vincent pulls out of me.

THE END FOR NOW