The Freezer

I'm Alive😢 TYSM for all the views and votes on my fanfic. I'm so happy! Just pretend I didn't magically disappear and randomly come back.

I came into work, a little nervous. I wanted to see what the freezer looked like inside out of curiosity. I had grabbed the freezer key from Vince's bedroom before I had my first experience with him. Since no customers arrived yet, I walk into the kitchen. I unlock the freezer door before opening it. I close the door behind me. Where is my pookie wookie emo twink man whore baby cakes?? I look around. I don't know what I expected from a freezer. There's a locket lying around. It has a picture of Vince, and... Manon. Was she cheating on me? With the emo twink I've been hooking up with? Damn. I hear footsteps behind me. Shit! It's Vince. Before I could process shit, a feel his breathing against my neck then a sudden pain in my head before going numb. I can only see darkness. My heart races, I can't tell what's going on. It's cold and I can't move. Or breathe. I can't breathe. Fuck! I CANT BREATH! I open my eyes and take a deep breath. My breathing is heavy. I'm completely tied with rope. Despite struggling, I sit up. Vincent is standing in front of me, standing, smirking.
     "Looks like you were having a nice nap." Vincent smiles at me with his annoyingly cocky grin. My cheeks heat up with a soft pink color.
     "I thought I was going to die, happy?" I say, with rudeness in my voice.
     "Yes." He says, surprisingly straightforward. I just sit there. "What-" I ask before getting interrupted by Vince.
     "Do you consent, Rody?" He asks, getting straight to the point. "......" I don't answer; instead, looking away and blushing.
     "Huh?" I spit out, subconsciously.
      "Look. I like you. A lot. Do you consent?" He asks again. I just nod. Vince smiles, blushing a tiny bit. He walks closer to me and crouches down to the ground. He moves his face towards mine and kisses me. Then he unties me and tosses the rope to the side. My new found freedom doesn't last long as he grabs my hair and pushes me against a wall. Shivers run down my spine. He positions himself onto my lap. His gaze meets mine as he kisses me. The small kiss turned into multiple short kisses, then multiple long ones. Vince grinds against my crotch. I feel myself getting hard under him. It feels so good. I push Vince off on me and pin him to the ground and pull down his pants and underwear. I undress myself, exposing my own erection and position myself in between his legs. I pull my hardened member into him. Vincent's back arches and he moans. I groan out of pleasure. I pull out and push back into him.
"Rody~" He weakly moans my name. He's so cute when he's a slutty mess. I pound into him, enjoying the pleasure of his warmth and tightness. It's so cold. But the pleasure is too good! I speed up. "Ah! Ngh~" Vincent moans, his face completely red. Minutes feel like hours before cum inside of him, painting his insides white. I groan. My legs are going numb. I pull out of him, and Vincent lets out a small moan. His legs are trembling as he sits up.

Over 570 words!! Let's go! It's 12:00 and looks like I'm gonna wind up sleep deprived in the morning.