The Office

I woke up on the couch in my apartment. Shit! I'm going to be for work if I don't leave right now. I immediately get dressed and get on my bite and drive to work. It's raining heavily. I bike through the rain towards the restaurant. It didn't that long to get there, but now I'm soaking wet.

"Sorry I'm late." I say, apologetically.

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it. It's you're second day and you're already-" Vince cuts himself off. "Why do you look like that?" He asks.

"I thought biking quickly through the rain would dry me as I go, but turns out it soaks me faster." I say, chuckling a bit. Vince just stares at me. I thought he would be mad, but he just grabbed a towel and dried me off. I smile. "You can't be seen by customers looking like this. He says.

"Now get to work." Vincent says when he finishes drying me off. I smile and I start my shift. A few hours. I finish my shift, as exhausted and tired as usual. I want to talk to Vincent. I walk into the kitchen. Vincent is nowhere to be seen. I open the door to his office and peak in. "Vince?" I call his name. "Come in Rody." He says. I blush. I love his voice. I walk inside and shut the door. He's sitting at his desk with his head down.

"Vince, are you okay?" I ask and walk up to him.

"Yes Rody. I'm fine." He looks up at me. He's blushing. A lot.

"You're... blushing?" I ask and blush more myself. I walk to the other side of his desk. I can see his erection through his pants and his hands are gripping to his chair. "N-no!" He yells. His breathing is heavy. "Rody. C-can you... fuck me?~" Vincent asks. I'm a bit stunned. I nod quickly. I pull Vince into a deep kiss, kissing him passionately. Our tongues collided and danced internally. I break the kiss and get on my knees. I undress him and expose his hard member. I stroke it gently and put it in my mouth. I suck it, bobbing my head up and down which earned moans from Vince. I speed up. It didn't take long for Vince to cum. I swallow all of it. I get up and pin Vincent to the chair. I undress myself, revealing my own erection. I slowly put it is Vince's ass. It felt so good. Vince groans and bites his lip to stop from moaning. I pound into him quickly. "S-so tight~" I groan. I pick up my pace, going harder and faster. Vincent's moans get louder. I cum, shooting my seed inside his entrance.

"Good boy~" I say. Knock Knock! There was a knock at the door. "Hey, chef, there's small kitchen fire we should-" A cook opens the door and sees me and Vince. "Shit! Sorry." He quickly exits the room. I pull out of him and redress myself. I blush fades.