Bad Dream Part 2

Hey. I'm alive y'all, so idk I kinda forgot how to write good smut. Sorry if this seems rushed because my older sister is in the bathroom across from my room, and I'm scared of getting caught. TW: Smut (Only if I'm not too lazy)

Rody's POV

Vince was comforting me as best as he could. I was too scared to tell him. I couldn't tell him. How would he react if I told him that I had a nightmare where he killed my ex-girlfriend. The pace of my heart beat slowed down to it's normal with every deep breath. Tears were streaming from my eyes though. It felt so embarrassing to cry in front of my boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Shit. I love it when he touches me there. Unable to control myself, I blush, but I look away from Vince.

     "Rody," Vince calls my name. He gets on top of me, in between my legs. But he moves with caution, trying not to push my boundaries. My blush grows. "Rody, look at me, please." Vince says, his voice gentle. I finally look at him. He looks at me expectingly. He gives me a kiss on my neck.

     "Will you talk to me now?" He asks.

     "...Yeah." I said, smiling nervously. Vince just looks at me.

     "I had a nightmare. You killed Manon. You remember, my ex." I say slowly. Vince looks away, his face shows a look of sympathy, possibly regret also.
"I-" Vince doesn't know how to reply.
"Rody. It was just a nightmare. She's okay." Vince says.
Vince reassured me, but a part of me didn't believe him. But I couldn't do anything but trust him. Vince would never kill anyone. Right? Fuck. I try to tell myself Manon was still alive. I was deep in thought and spaced out. Vince noticed that I was skeptical, but did nothing about it except collapse beside me because his arms were getting weak. He looks at me and smiles slightly before beginning to speak.
"Hey, Rody, do you wanna- um- you know." He asks, while blush slightly. He always gets nervous and flustered when asking if we could get intimate. It's cute. He undresses and I do the same. Before I know it, I'm pinned to the bed on my stomach, and Vince is pushing in. It earns a few moans from me. He thrusts into me quickly.
"Ah- augh~ Vince!" I moan his name. It felt so good, but it hurt at the same time. I'm not used to being a bottom since I usually topped Vince. "Mph!~ Ah!" My back arches out of pleasure, but it feels like my spine will snap in two if I continue. It felt too good to stop now, anyways. My face was completely red at this point; no different from a tomato. Vince sped up, and it became obvious that he was really enjoying himself.
"Aah! V-Vince! More~" I didn't want him to stop. The pain was being overtaken by intense waves of pleasure every time he trusted in me. I love it when he was control over me like this in bed, but I know he's going to fuck me until I can't walk for a week. I came, biting the sheets of the bed to muffle my moans. With a few more aggressive thrusts, and loud moans from me, Vince came too. His hot cum filled me before he pulled out. I flip onto my stomach, and sit up, kissing Vince as I do so. Some of his cum is dripping from my ass, but it too distracted by kissing Vince to notice. We break the kiss to breathe, before he collapses on top of me. We had an expression on his face, like he craved more.
     "Do you want to go another round?" Vince asks.
     "Yeah."I finally say after multiple deep breaths. Looks like I'm in for a lot more pleasure.