Bad Dream

Sorry it's taking so long for more to come out, I'm working on other books I'm trying to have published.

I wake up on my couch. My head pounding like it was recently bashed against a wall. It hurts. So much. Upon opening my eyes, my vision is blurry and I can't see shit except the black figure dresses in front of me. I wipe my eyes. I can see much more clearly, but now the figure is gone. I'm hungry. I get up, stretch, and walk towards the fridge. Maybe I should actually eat the food he gives me. I usually don't. His cooking just tastes... off. Like someone who has no sense of taste made it.
I open the fridge door. Just Vincent's food. And beer, which I rarely drink. It's just a minor bad habit of mine. I open the freezer and a terrible stench comes rushing out like a dog when it sees a squirrel. Along with the stretch, comes a sticky dark red liquid... and a head. Manon's head. In my freezer. What the fuck? I fall to my knees and gag. Hard. My eyes flood with tears and my breathing became jagged and heavy. "M-Manon." I managed to say. A note falls out. It reads, "She never loved you as much as I have, Rody. Clean your apartment." with a drawing of a lemon. It was Vince. But why? He knew I love her. That bastard. I cover my mouth with both hands and cry. I sit there and cry. I'm so upset a Vincent. She meant everything to me.
     "Rody." A deep voice says. It's coming from my left.
     "Rody." The voice calls again. And again. And again! But I'm too busy crying to care. Then a sudden hand on my shoulder causes me to wake up with a loud gasp. I'm still in bed with Vincent. Vince sits up and looks at me. "Rody. Are you alright?" He asks me, trying to sound gentle. "Yes. Yes I'm fine, Vincent. It was just a nightmare." I say, turning and laying on my side, a few tears slipping from my eyes. I can't look at Vince right now. I know it was just a dream, but I can't bring myself to look directly at him. He puts his arms around my waist comfortingly and his head on my shoulder.
"Nothing, Vince, I'm fine."