Updates 03/04/24

35-

"So errybody and they momma gotta elevator fight now includin you." The interviewer looked at Vibe.

He nodded rubbing his neck.

"Shit look outta context fa real." Vibe said knowing he could avoid the subject for forever.

"So the word is yo girl beat yo ass after she caught you cheatin wit yo ex?" The woman smiled.

Vibe knew the interviewer could be out there, even messy but never expected her to jump right in.

Vibe let out a chuckle and figured since everyone wanted to know he would tell them.

It probably didn't help that they had been drinking.

"First off shorty wasn't my girl. She showed up tryna fuck and I told her ass to leave. I ain't even goin to lie I don't get the concept of women doin that shit, and I am using that term women lightly." He said and she looked at him rolling her neck.

"So what is it?" She asked with his latest track playing in the background

"My girl was mad about something completely different. So to answer, no, she don't be beatin a nigga and no I don't be hittin her, since the media has things misconstrued. It was just some shit she found out and she ain't like it. I tried to get her to stay so we could talk it out." He admitted.

"Wasn't no talkin." She said and he looked at her.

"So you did cheat?" She asked and he laughed.

"Hell na. Why I'ma cheat when I got what I need at home. That's for lame niggas. It was jus some shit before us that she had found out about a lil to late." He said and she eyed him.

36-

"You not bout to run off is you?" Mrs Rai asked.

"No, at least not right now." Isyss smirked.

"Good, it's Christmas Eve. Don't leave to go have Christmas alone. Spend it with family." She said grabbing her hand.

"If you stay I promise the food from today won't have nothin on the food for tomorrow." Mrs Rai smiled at her and Isyss chuckled.

"You know Play told me that when he put my bag in the guest room." She said and Vibe looked.

He was thrilled to hear she was staying the night.

Vibe looked at her and couldn't help but watch her.

He had missed her.

"Boy, I see not one dish clean." Mrs Rai said smacking the back of his neck and walking out of the kitchen.

"Abra get your big ass mouth down here. You cleanin the basement." Mrs. Rai said going after her daughter.

Isyss let off alight chuckle.

"Besides you, my momma tha only other person who act like I'm not a famous nigga and like people don't do dishes for me." Vibe said and Isyss laughed.

It was technically true and they both knew it.

"So you spendin Christmas here?" He asked and she nodded.

"I mean if that-" She started and he cut her off.

"Of course." He said quickly and she nodded.

Isyss turned back to the food at hand and continued to put it away as Vibe washed the dishes.

"I know it's late but you think we can talk?" He asked and stared.

"Yea." She said and he finally started to wash the dishes.

"Play thinks I should tell your mom tomorrow." She said and glanced back to Vibe.

"If you coo wit it you can." He said and she nodded. 

37-

"Well mad away from me but don't hit me." He said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry." she apologized again.

He reached up gripping her throat.

"You lucky we at my mommas-" He started biting his lip but there was a knock at the door.

Isyss quickly grabbed the cover, pulling it over herself and he climbed up from the bed putting his boxers back on and then shirt.

"What's up?" He whispered, cracking the door.

"I knew yo ass was in here." Keisha said, and Play stood behind her, giving a thumbs up.

"Surprisingly, yawl weren't loud, so I wasn't really sure." Keisha admitted, and she pushed past Vibe.

"You ight?" She looked at Isyss, who had pulled the blanket over herself.

"Isyss you so damn slow." Keisha chuckled, walking in .

"I knew you needed some cause you were moody." She said, leaning on the wall.

Keisha looked at all the gifts.

"She can't be bought-" She started and Isyss quickly grabbed her.

"Keisha, leave him alone." Isyss said, and she looked back to vibe with a glare.

"Fine." She said, and she turned back to Isyss with a smirk.

"Merry Christmas." She said and Isyss noticed the small box in her hand.