This isn't mexico?

Dedicated to my dear friend 'x' 😘

Reccomended song: Careless whisper - George Michael

Neilina, a strong scottish buff lady. With bulging muscles down her arms, her dark veins exposed at every curve. Her blue eyes glimmering in the light of the sun, she seemed to be only a few inches away from as the woman was tall as fuck. Her physique large, boisterous even.

Thighs strong enough to crush a bitch, and she will.

Neilina looked down at Xia, her eyes glancing over every inch of their tiny body.

"You drive me crazy" she moaned, unable to hide her driving desire for Xia any longer.

Xia looked away from her, saying nothing. Their cheeks turning red.

She gently holds their chin and pulls their gaze toward her. Forcing them to look up at her once again.

"I want you" she moans again. The pure agony in her voice making Xia's stomach do flips.

"I-I" Xia stutters, unable to say anything, entranced in her gaze.

"Shh" she hushes, running her finger from down Xia's lips and down to in between their legs.

Feeling their clit and the moisture that grows between them.

She wraps one arm around their waist, pulling them closer, the other hand still gently massaging their throbbing pussy.

Xia lets out quiet little moans. They've wanted this for so bad. Wanted her.

She leans down and plants a kiss on their lips, hand still boogying on their other lips.

Before she could pull away, Xia pulls their body closer. To kiss her harder, to feel her hand harder.

Neilina lets out a soft chuckle, picking up Xia like they weigh nothing and carrying them onto her bed.

Now, with Xia placed ever so gently on the bed, Neilina straddled on top, she plants small little kisses from their face down to their body.

Stopping just at their pussy.

Whilst still kissing their stomach, she gently but swiftly removes Xia's jeans.

Their world was about to get rocked.

Removing their minecraft boxers (amazing fashion btw)

She leans her head in between their legs and feasts her tongue in their dripping wet pussy.

She begins to eat out Xia, causing them to let out some rambunctious noises.

Neilina strokes Xia's entrance with her finger whilst still using her tongue.

Guided by the sheer waterfall in between their legs, slips a finger in. And out. And in. And out.

Just slowly enough to drive Xia insane.

And then Xia woke up.
Horny bastard.