The bell rang

Recommended song - 'Only a girl - Gia Woods"

Knock, Knock-

"Come in," called Adriana

Adriana was the school's english teacher. Her shiny raven hair drooped down over her face, gently caressing her chest as she sat at her desk grading papers.

She adjusts her black framed glasses whilst looking up to see Beatrice walking in.

Beatrice had yellow-blonde shoulder-length hair, a neat fringe, and a tight white longsleeve dress.

"Ah," Adriana began with a smug smirk.

"What do i owe this pleasure?" She puts down the papers and stands up.

"School days over... We're officially off the clock." Beatrice  replies.

"Anndd, this affects me. How?" Adriana questioned as she walked towards Beatrice, towering over her by a good few inches.

Beatrice stared up at her blankly.

"I'm just joking. Come here, baby." She chuckles as she wraps her arms around Beatrice's waist and begins kissing her neck.

Her kisses make their way up her neck and to her mouth. Their lips danced together.

Her grip still firm around her waist, and their lips never separating. She turns Beatrice and slams her against the desk.

Beatrice reaches up and begins unbuttoning her dress.

Adriana's kisses get lower again, travelling down her cheek, neck, chest, waist, to in between her legs.

Beatrice rests her hand on Adriana's head in anticipation.

She reaches her hand up Beatrice's dress and lifts up the tight skirt, revealing her pink lacey underwear.

She chuckled. "You're so cute, Bea."

"Ugh, shut up," Beatrice moaned as she shoved her face in between her legs.

She lets out gentle moans as Adriana's tongue dancing around her clit. Her black painted fingernails teasing her entrance at the same time.

Beatrice still leaning against the desk, struggling to stand under the immense pleasure.

Her moans get louder and faster.

"I-I'm gonna -" Her voice broke and unable to work as she crawled closer to the edge.

Adriana's pace quickens, her tongue movements glide up and down her hood, and her middle finger grinding upon Beatrice's entrance.

"Ajjhgghhh," Beatrice threw her head back, her pulse quickening and legs shaking.

Adriana knew how to please a woman.

She finishes all over Adriana's face and relaxes back onto the desk.

Adriana stands and wipes her face with her blouse sleeve, a smug look on her face.

"What are you so smug about?"

"Oh nothing.." Adriana still smirking.

"I just love the noises you make," She teased as she poked Beatrice's sides.

"Oh shut up," She exclaims, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Adriana leans in and whispers in Beatrice's ear:

"How about you make me"