I love you

Reccomended song "Love grows where my Rosemary goes - Edison Lighthouse/ Hey lover - Daughters of eve"

Rosemary sat on the red gingham blanket, spread neatly among the green summer grass.

Small daisies surrounding the blanket matching her dress. Which was a white knee length dress, flared out at the bottom with puffed sleeves on the arms. Covered in orange flowers that match her hair.

Her small pale white shoes sit crossed with her legs.

She looks around the park, a slight breeze blowing through her shoulder length curly ginger hair. Lightly ruffling her curly fringe/bangs.

She looks up to see Mila, Her long blonde curly hair blowing in the breeze and the suns reflection dancing upon her bright blue pupils.

She was holding an ice cream and a slushy she got from the park's icecream van.

She placed the slushy down infront of Rosemary "A rasberry slush for my girl" she says jokingly as she begins to lick her icecream.

Rosemary drinking her slushy, looking at her beautiful girlfriend. Wondering how she got so lucky.

How this stone-carved greecian goddess ever gave her the time of day.

She loved her. Everything about her.

The way her blue veins hugged ever curve of her hands, the way her nose scrunched when the sun hit her eyes, the way she so effortlessly floats about like an effervescent breathe of pure cloud.

She truly loved her.

Rosemary leans forward and plants a kiss on Mila's cheek.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too"