Yes Ma'am

This one is based on a daydream i had during class.

Reccomended song "Teachers pet - Melanie Martinez"

I walked into my humanities class after hauling myself up the stairs to B block.

"C'mon Violet you've made it almost halfway through your college course, you can do this"

I always gave myself little pep talks. It helps the anxiety.

I reach the door, after 3 flights of stairs and slightly winded, i push it open.

Walking in to see a new teacher.

A gorgeous teacher.

There stood Avery. We're on a first name basis at the college.

Avery was our substitute whilst Clair was out sick.

By god did i wish Claire would stay sick forever.

Avery wore a black dress shirt with some casual jeans and a silver chain hanging from the side of her belt loops.

Short and shiny raven black, almost mullet like swoosed over the side of her head like a waterfall, with glistening green streaks flowing through.

Her eyes a gorgeous deep brown, matching the foresty green of her hair.

Her figure slim and slender.

I take my seat at the front of the class. Infatuated by this gorgeously masculine yet effeminate woman.

As class begins and she teaches, i simply cannot help but blush and smile whenever she looked and asked me a question.

"Yes Violet, good girl" she said when i got an answer right.

Never knew a praise kink could develop at this point in my life but here we are.

Classes continued, everyday i caught myself more and more exited for them.

Until after class one day, the other students had left and i was packing my things to leave, i look at her.

She's fumbling with her shirt, she's wearing a very similar outfit to the day i first met her.

Looking at the reflection of herself in the smartboard.

"You okay Avery?"

"Yea i just have a review coming up, the college are gonna assess if I'm the right fit to be teaching you"

I walk up infront of her. Stretching my arms up to her neck, adjusting her collar neatly.

"Just fix these few little things..." My voice fades as i find myself inches apart from her, my hands on her neck and our eyes gazing into each others.

Our gazes held strong in the silence.

Until i lean forward and kiss her.

She kisses me back.

Wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me harder into the kiss.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for so long" she mumbles, our lips still together.

I say nothing but hold the kiss and lightly bite her bottom lip.

We pull away and stare at each other once again...

"I-" she looked lost.

She adjusts her shirt slightly.

"You may go" she said in a serious tone.

I say nothing and leave. Not wanting to upset her.

I will always dream about that kiss.