𝟎𝟎𝟖 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤

A/N: I skipped episode nine and ten because they are not really important for my story . For those who don't remember what happened :

In episode nine Musa finds about that riven and darcy are " together " . Musa slapped icy and then the witches followed her . The Winx and specialists comes and rescue her , bloom defeated them and icy finds out that bloom has the dragon flame .

In episode ten the exams starts . the first exam is by professor palladium and they have to revive a planet or defeat witches ( I'm not sure if they had to defeat the witches ) . Bloom chose the first one . The trix found out about that and to really know that bloom has the dragon flame they manipulated the Simulation Room . There bloom fights against them and wins .

In my story , cayetana ( navier ) was the first one who went into the Simulation Room . She chose the first option and she failed . But because the Simulation Room was manipulated and made it for her too difficult ( according to professor palladium ) she is allowed to repeat the exam . ( she failed because she isn't good with nature . )

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟖 . PROFESSOR CEDRIC AND I WERE WALKING IN THE BLACK MUD SWAMP . We were there for two reasons . The first one was because the deer who I found was healed and could go back to her home . The second one was because professor cedric wanted to help me to get a connection with the nature so I could pass my exam .

Which we both doubted . I was bad with nature and I will always be . But there were so many other classes I was bad at so I couldn't fail . If I would , I would have to repeat the year . And if I failed again I would have to leave Alfea and then it would be for nothing that I ran away .

I whimpered softly at the thought that everything would be for nothing . My professor who walked in front of me with a hand on the deer looked back at me . As he saw that nothing had happened to me he looked away .

There was a uncomfortable silence between us . I didn't know how to start a conversation with him and he didn't look like the type of person who liked to start a conversation . After minutes of walking he stopped in a forest glade . I looked around and noticed that it was the forest glade where I found the deer .

" is it a good idea to let the deer here out ? I mean it was injured here . " I asked as I looked around , trying to locate danger . " the thing that attacked her wasn't a animal , it was someone with dark powers . I don't think that the person is still here . "

I nodded softly and then looked at the deer . " goodbye . " I said and stroked her . She looked at me a few seconds and then turned her head and began to walk away . I waved until she was out of sight . I turned my gaze towards my teacher who was looking at the spot where the deer left .