𝟎𝟏𝟓 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟓 . WITH MY MAGIC I MAGIC I MADE AN LIGHT BALL SO WE COULD SEE OUR SURROUNDINGS . Fortunately I caught Bloom in time before she could hit the ground . Now we were stuck in this cave because I couldn't fly that high with someone else in my arms . I also couldn't leave Bloom alone here . And now we're walking around trying to find a way out .

While walking next to each other I sensed that Bloom was feeling sad . She was feeling sad before she left Alfea and was attacked . But this time it was more intense .

Bloom and I were friends but we were never alone expect for one time and it was the day we met . Where I rescued her from Icy , Darcy and Stormy .

I put a hand on her shoulder while we walked , in my hand the light ball . " it's going to be okay , bloom . We are going to rescue you your people . "

Surprised she looked at me . A smile formed on her lips but it didn't reach her eyes . " thank you . "

When I gazed to the front I saw light coming from above . With my finger I pointed at the hole where it came from .

" I think I can fly us there . " Bloom wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist . With some effort I could fly us out .

When I looked around I noticed that this looked like the courtyard .

" This must be the courtyard. Must've been rather . " Bloom said . My eyes widened when I saw many people but they were transparent and were light blue . I frowned . Did Bloom see them too ? I looked at her but she didn't look like she saw them too .

" Hey , look ! It's Bloom and Cayetana ! " I looked up and saw our friends . When I looked down the people were gone .

" Hey ! Get yourselves down here ! There's something we need to show you ! " Bloom shouted .

After Stella melt , with the help of Tecna the ice the Winx came to us in the courtyard .

" It's total mess . The three ancient witches have wrecked the place . " Bloom looked around and I felt that she was even more sad when she saw how wrecked the place was .

" But don't you worry . The Trix will never do this to the Magic Dimension . We won't let them . " Musa said and reminded me about the fact that the trix wanted to rule the dimension . Which meant that they would attack my home planet .

" The underground hallways have not been damaged . " I looked down and noticed that Musa was right .

" Perhaps the three ancient witches didn't know they existed . "

" Well , in that case , I think we should all go down there . "

We jumped back into the hallway .

" Looks like nobody's been down here in a long time . " I grimaced when I saw spiderwebs .