𝟎𝟏𝟎 , 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟎 . STELLA , FLORA , MUSA , TECNA AND I WERE STANDING OUTSIDE ALFEA , IN FRONT OF THE FOREST . Yesterday , bloom went with brandon to cloud tower to see what was written in the book with her name which we found when we broke into cloud tower . When we woke up bloom was nowhere to find and Brandon told us that he had brought her here which meant she never entered Alfea .

" We got a situation here . We've got to do something ASAP ! " Tecna said . " Right . So , the only way to find Bloom now is through our powers . " we nodded in agreement . We transformed .

" Now , let' s get down to business . So , which way are we going ? " Stella inquired . " Easy . Something has seen Bloom walk right through here . And we're standing right on it . " Flora pointed at the grass with a smile .

" The grass ? " Tecna asked suspicious .

" Smart thinking , Flora . "

" Golden Pollen ! " Flora flew and used her power , when she landed we saw a arrow on the grass . " Look , everybody . Bloom went that way . Grassy filed have an excellent memory . " Flora told us .

" I'll generate a ultra sonic wave to probe the area . " Musa put her hands on her ears and used her sonic waves . " Scanning complete . "

" And now I'll analyze the data . " Tecna analyzed it with the help of Musa . " Okay , got it . The probe detected a life form ! Right here ! The dot represents Bloom . " Tecna pointed at the spot where bloom is .

" Woohoo ! Now it's my turn to put in my sense worth ! Through my sparkling beauty , and position ! We shall see the light ! " Stella said .

" You done yet ? Are you gonna do it or what ? " Tecna let out a sigh . " Of course ! " The blonde flew in the air and her body began to shine . " Rising Sun ! "

" I'm shining light through the whole dark forest . See ? I do have good ideas once in a while . I knew you'd need my help one of these days . I'm so beautiful and totally essential ! " we giggled at Stella's words . But then I started sensing bad auras . Familiar auras .

" Winx ! The trix they are here . We have to hurry , because they are in near of bloom . " the others nodded and we flew as fast as we could to get there .

" Now , all we have to do is destroy that beautiful ice sculpture , and rip the power right out of Bloom's heart . It's ove — " I heard Icy , when she came in our sight , Stella used her magic to attack them .

" Who's that little girl ? " Stella asked as we saw bloom in ice , there was a girl with short dark red hair .

" Leave them alone ! " The blonde fairy yelled . With her magic Stella melt the ice .