𝟎𝟎𝟗 , 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟗 .        A BIG CASTLE IN THE COLORS BLACK AND GOLD WAS IN FRONT OF ME AFTER PROFESSOR CEDRIC AND I PASSED THE GOLDEN GATES . My mouth was wide open as I stared at it . From stories I've heard I knew that the Trillium Academy was big and only accepted people who got by the entrance examination over seventy percent . It was a school for magicians and it was the school professor cedric went to when he younger . 

I had spring break , I was the only one from my friends who couldn't go home that's why I was happy when he told me that we needed to work on my fight skills and that we had to go to his old school .

We walked towards the big door and it opened from alone as we reached it . The inside was also in the color black , the carpet was red and had two lines with the color gold . There were six statues and a staircase. At the end of the staircase a woman with long Platin blonde hair and blue eyes .

A big smile was on her face when she walked the stairs down . " Cedric . " she said and wrapped her arms around him . Professor Cedric didn't hug her back , but not like when professor palladium touched him he didn't tense up . She let go of him and turned towards me .

" I'm Amalia . "

" cayetana . " I returned her smile when I felt that her aura is good . " what are you doing here , Ami ? I thought you were traveling . " professor Cedric walked the stairs up and we both followed him . " I was but professor Gerald told me you were coming here so I thought I surprise you . "

" what a nice surprise . " I heard professor cedric mumble . " since you're here show cayetana her room for the week , I'll have to get something done . " he gave Amalia a sheet of paper and then left .

" cedric is a strict person if you want him to become loosen I have embarrassing baby photos of him . " I chuckled softly at the thought of a baby professor cedric on a playground with his emotionless face . " no , it's fine . " I answered . I would like to know what their relationship is because even though he didn't look happy seeing her he trusted her to bring his student away . For me he didn't look like the type of person to trust anyone beside himself .

" we have known each other since we were kids . " I looked at her confused . She laughed awkward . " oh i have the ability to read minds , still can't control that ability . "

I tried to think of something that wasn't embarrassing but did think of embarrassing moments because my always does the opposite of what I want .

༺♥༻

Professor Cedric and I were setting in a training area . The training area was surrounded by trees . " we start with simple spells and then we do the fighting spells . " he pulled out a feather and put it between us . With his magic he made the feather levitate . " your turn . "

I sighed softly , closed my eyes and raised my hand . I felt a tingle in my finger and when I opened my eyes I saw that the feather was levitating . " good , now try to bring that stone to levitate . " he pointed at a big stone . I nodded then closed my eyes again . This time it was harder to bring it to levitate it but I manage to do it .

We spent the whole week training . Yes , I wasn't the strongest fairy now but I was stronger than before I came to Alfea . I could do many simple spells which I would need in my life , like the repair spell or the reduction spell . And I also could do more fighting spells .

Today we returned to Alfea because the spring break ends tomorrow and finally I could sleep longer again . Professor Cedric's training plan was strict , I had to wake up at 4 a.m and be in the training area at 5 a.m . The training ended at seven p.m ( of course I had breaks but they weren't long ) .

I sighed softly and entered my dorm . I was excited to see them again , I couldn't call them because I had no time in the break . When I entered the dorm everyone expect bloom where already there . After bringing my suitcase to my room , we sat in the living room and chatted about our break . I couldn't tell them that I was with professor cedric so I told them I was in magix .

After a few hours bloom also came but she didn't look happy . She explained us that she found out that her parents adopted her .

" Bloom , cheer up . " musa told her while Flora was patting blooms head . " Musa's right . What happened to you girls is one of the most beautiful things in the world . Adopting a baby is a great act of unselfish love . "

" That is totally logical . "

" You are a lucky girl . That's why you both gotta smile . " Musa said . " I know , Musa . My parents are amazing . "

I held bloom's hand and stroked to comfort her . I didn't know how to comfort her after all I didn't know how it feels to find out that I am adopted . I frowned softly when I began to feel sad , scared , confused and lost . " bloom , we will help you find out who your biological parents are . Probably you are scared to find out who they are , they can be everything but we will help you to get through it . And even though Mike and Vanessa aren't your biological parents doesn't mean they aren't your real parents . Don't forget , blood doesn't make family . "

Stella nodded and put a hand around bloom . " Yes , cayetana is right , we'll be all there for you . After all , sticking my nose in other people's business is my favorite sport . " Stella joked . " You know , I just love gossip . "

" Really ? Who would've thought ? " musa commented .

" Will you really all help me ? "

" certainly . "

" Of course ! "

" Absolutely ! "

" By all means . "

" You have our word . "

We stacked our hands together . " Word of Winx . " we said and then made a group hug .

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NEXT CHAPTER :
Bloom's dark secret
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Professor Gerald is the headmaster of the Trillium school .
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Navier spent the breaks with Amalia who told her more about the Trillium Academy , stories about the world because she was traveling around a lot and many stories about Cedric .
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Amalia told Navier that when Cedric was a child he believed in fairytales and that he was nice . Navier didn't believe her .

DISCLAIMERS :

The gif does not belong to me . I found it on Pinterest .

Wordcount: 1110