6-10

☆ 6. Chapter 6 Meet the big rat again

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 6: Seeing the big rat

Li Huiyin again, she clapped her hands and said cheerfully: "What a coincidence, isn't it! We are also going to the imperial capital! Do you want to cooperate, brother?"

Without waiting for a congratulatory reply, Li Huiyin said familiarly again : "My name is Li Huiyin, and he is Xu Xiaoyang! We are four good young men with good roots in our motherland! We are good people! Don't worry!" The

congratulatory speech was too cumbersome, so he refused coldly: "It's not necessary, I don't have to." We can reach the Imperial Capital."

Xu Zhiyang was unhappy and smiled coldly: "I was meddling in other people's business just now, so I shouldn't have pushed you, otherwise you would have arrived at the Imperial Capital by now?"

Zhu Ci frowned, probably not expecting what was happening before him. This young man would directly attack him.

"Let's go, the rat should have left." Xu Zhiyang grabbed Li Huiyin's wrist and opened the door.

When passing by to give a congratulation, Li Huiyin smiled and waved goodbye.

Not far out of the public toilet, Li Huiyin looked at Xu Zhiyang curiously and said in surprise: "You are still angry? I have never seen you angry in so many years as a classmate." "I'm

not angry, I just don't like him." Zhiyang glanced at the time, it was already past one in the afternoon.

"Let's walk all the way to find a place to spend the night."

"Okay, it's up to you."

There are not many zombies on the path next to the river after getting off the bridge. There will be more zombies if you go up the stairs to the main road.

Li Huiyin sighed, "Fortunately, these zombies are not willing to go up the stairs, otherwise we would have no chance to see the scenery and take a walk." "

Be more vigilant, for fear that the mouse will come back." Xu Zhiyang came out of the public toilet with a bow in his hand. Crossbow, the whole body is tense.

I don't blame him for being sensitive, but every time I have a bad premonition, there is a high probability that it will actually happen.

Li Huiyin could not keep up her spirits, and now she was walking leaning on Xu Zhiyang.

Xu Zhiyang noticed something was wrong with her and touched Li Huiyin's forehead. "You have a fever. Don't you know?" "I don't know

... I just woke up early in the morning and felt sick and dizzy. I thought it was from the sun..."

"You are really big-hearted."

Xu Zhiyang bent down and carried her on his back, and whispered: "Hold on for a while, and I will take you to a place to rest."

"Easy to say...easy to say..." Li Huiyin giggled and leaned on Xu Zhi. On Yang's shoulder, he was confused for a while and suddenly remembered that he had something to ask.

"By the way, why can you create fire?"

Xu Zhiyang tipped her up, "The superpower I got was from eating that black fruit."

"Oh... like this..." Li Huiyin deviated from the focus, "I thought the thing you ate was a dung ball."

Xu Zhiyang "..."

Li Huiyin chuckled and said enviously: "But it's pretty cool. I also want to get super powers."

"There will be some. ." Xu Zhiyang said softly: "Soon."