171-180

☆ 171. Chapter 171 Monkey Mutant

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 171 Monkey Mutant

The monkey stopped and stood in front of the two people.

When the white monkey turned back into a human, Xu Zhiyang realized that it was a tall woman.

A taller woman than the congratulations.

At least about two and a half meters.

Xu Zhiyang was dumbfounded.

"Her? Male or female?" the woman asked.

Xu Zhiyang was unhappy: "Of course it's a man!"

"A man? Is it your wife?" The woman looked at the congratulations.

Congratulations and nodded: "Yes, he is my wife, or my husband."

"You are men."

"What's wrong with the men?" Li Huiyin immediately started to argue: "People are in love, how can you like them?" Just grab whoever you want!"

The woman was wearing clothes made of animal fur, her hair was a bit long and slightly curly, and she looked domineering and unreasonable.

"Today, you two must stay!"

Xu Zhiyang sneered, "Then you give it a try!"

Li Huiyin urged: "Xu Xiaoyang! Fuck her to death! If you dare to steal your man! Let her know why the flowers are so red. !"

When the woman rushed up, Xu Zhiyang unfolded his fan and struck with a sharp blade. The green light rippled, and the woman was struck with a scar.

Taking advantage of his lower position than her, Xu Zhiyang nimbly dodged the woman's attack. When she rushed over again, Xu Zhiyang swept his leg towards her back.

The woman fell to the ground, pinned down by Xu Zhiyang's knee against the red heart, unable to get up.

The other women in the tribe who were watching were mumbling something, holding a rusty knife and trying to rush over, but were stopped by others.

Xu Zhiyang took out the gun from his waist and put it on the woman's head.

"Whoever dares to come here, I will kill her."

Although they could not understand the words, the others knew the gun and became quiet.

Xu Zhiyang tied the woman up with a vine.

"Let's go, they don't dare to act rashly with the hostages."

Several people quickly left here, and the woman tied up by Xu Zhiyang was carried away by Fu Qingbai and Zhu Xi.

As soon as he went out, he threw the person on Momo's back.

As soon as a few people climbed onto the pet's back, they heard a group of monkeys screaming and running towards them.

Xu Zhiyang showed no mercy and struck down with lightning.

The monkeys were so frightened that they could only run around in circles and dare not take another step forward.

Momo took the lead and ran away.

On the back of the dog, Xu Zhiyang looked coldly at the woman in front of him.

"Let me go!" The woman bared her teeth at him like a monkey.

"Why are you in a hurry? Just stay here." Xu Zhiyang raised his eyebrows and said with a half-smile,