56-60

☆ 56. Chapter 56 He chased him and escaped

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56 He chased him and escaped.

"I'm so hungry..." Li Huiyin collapsed on the sofa, "I really want to eat braised pig's trotters, rattan pepper fish, spicy crayfish, saliva chicken..." "

Stop talking." Xu Zhiyang couldn't help but interrupt her: "You said I'm hungry too."

Qin Shiyu shook off his backpack and said generously: "Sister Yin, what do you want to eat?"

Li Huiyin glanced at it and sighed: "I want to eat something hot. Yes, I dont want to eat puffed food anymore..."

Xu Zhiyang suddenly remembered that there were many wild mushrooms on the hillside along the way, "I just saw some mushrooms on the mountain, why don't you go pick some and make soup?"

Li Huiyin sat up and said, "Okay, okay! If only I could have some more meat!"

Xu Zhiyang: "You are overreaching."

Li Huiyin: "I haven't eaten meat for half a month! !!"

"Isn't that just about losing weight? You have been clamoring to lose weight before."

"I have lost ten pounds after the end of the world!"

Mu Ke suddenly said: "There are mutated animals in the mountains, and there are many sparrows and pigeons."

Xu Zhiyang moved his ankle and found that it was completely healed, so he stood up and said, "Then Huiyin and I will go out to catch a mutated animal to improve the food."

Li Huiyin jumped up, and before he could speak, he saw the congratulatory speech. Standing up, "I'll go with you."

Li Huiyin immediately said: "Then I won't go. I'll help Brother Mu light the fire in the house."

"That's okay."

Xu Zhiyang felt a little regretful that he had left the fire The crossbow taken from Li Huiyin's house was forgotten in the garage, but since there was a congratulatory message, there was no need for it.

The two found a bamboo basket in the kitchen of the villa. They didn't go too far and went to the hillside behind the villa. Xu Zhiyang found many mutated mushrooms growing very tall, some one or two meters high.

But these were too big and they couldn't take them away.

Xu Zhiyang spotted a mushroom as long as his forearm, pulled it out twice with one hand, and found that the mushroom was not moving at all.

"Is it so deep?" Xu Zhiyang was unwilling to give in. He raised both hands together, and when he was about to exert force, one hand stretched out and gathered a wind blade to cut through it, and the mushroom was suddenly cut off.

Xu Zhiyang couldn't regain his strength, so he fell backwards and was supported by Zhu Ci.

He laughed when he heard the congratulations and said, "I'm sorry."

"You did it on purpose." Xu Zhiyang rubbed his nose, and there was mud on his fair face, but he didn't notice it himself.

The smile in Zhu Ci's eyes deepened, and he stretched out his hand to gently wipe Xu Zhiyang's cheek, but he forgot that his hands were also dirty, and the boy's face became even dirtier when he wiped it.

"Why are you so happy?" Xu Zhiyang plucked at a basket full of mushrooms, "Look for mutated animals. We have enough mushrooms and can't hold them anymore."