136-140

☆ 136. Chapter 136 Sister-in-law

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 136 The sister-in-laws

congratulatory speech had already cut the womans neck with the wind blade in her hand.

"Congratulations! He is a member of the country! It is not your turn to deal with it!" Li Yu suddenly said.

The big brother of the Nighthawk unit said quickly: "Captain, the deputy really didn't do it on purpose. Maybe Hei Lang didn't stand firm and bumped into her just now, so he accidentally squeezed into my sister-in-law."

Xu Zhiyang: "... "

Sister-in-law? " ? ?

Without substantial evidence, it is impossible to kill someone with just a few words.

Ji Chen saw this and asked a few people to step down.

"Okay, please give me your congratulations. Stop it. I'll ask someone to ask carefully later. If it was really intentional, then Zhi Yang's blood will not be in vain."

Ji Chen had already spoken, and there would be no benefit in continuing the commotion.

Xu Zhiyang took the initiative to step forward and hold Zhu Ci's hand, pulling him away from Leng Yue.

"Okay, Brother Ci, I'm fine."

Fu Qingbai moved his neck, trying to secretly throw out the cane and attack Leng Yue.

Xu Zhiyang knew that this man would not give up easily, so he quickly held each other's hands and whispered.

"Don't act rashly. My brother didn't say anything but was already thinking about how to deal with her."

Xu Zhiyang comforted the two cold-faced men: "Don't worry, let Han Zhiche take action. This will not implicate us."

After that, Xu Zhiyang Yang smiled, twisted around to look at the two of them, and blinked his beautiful eyes.

Furious, Fu Qingbai and Zhu Ci slowly calmed down.

The key is that he can't bear to look coldly at Xu Zhiyang.

I don't even want to see him forcing a smile on them even though he's obviously injured.

Zhu Ci rubbed Xu Zhiyang's head, took a deep breath and held Xu Zhiyang in his arms.

"I didn't protect you well, I'm sorry..."

"I'm fine." Xu Zhiyang raised her beautiful eyes and looked at him quietly.

Han Zhiche said at the right time: "Okay, Deputy Leng will take Nighthawk to report the mission. It's time for the others to disperse."

"Yanning continued to lead people to guard the door and supervise them to clean up the snow. Everyone in the Feng team followed I'm going to the research institute."

Chu Yanning nodded: "Yes, Colonel."

Everyone immediately dispersed, and Nighthawk's eldest brother Xi Feng came over and saluted with a bared smile.

"Captain!"

"Yes." The congratulatory speech was no longer so cold. He glanced around and saw who was missing at a glance.

"Is the mission going well?"

Xi Feng laughed at himself: "So so, many of our brothers have been lost, and now Nighthawk has been reorganized."

At this point, Xi Feng smiled, "Don't talk about this, Captain, you Shouldn't I introduce my sister-in-law to the brothers?"

Zhu Ci held Xu Zhiyang's hand with a smile in his eyes.