ep6

Sry guys for not posting yesterday 😞...........

Jake opened his eyes and saw hee. "Hyung were are we going" he asked. "To my house" hee replied in a anger tone,bcs what happened earlier.They reached his hee's home but it was more like mansion.

Hee opened the door and dragged jake out,he was rly angry and jake don't know why,The last thing he remember,while he was in washroom he was already drunk dazed so he was about to fall but he was saved by someone then his eyes slightly closed then he don't remember.

Hee dragged jake to his room and locked ,and pinned jake to the wall and then spoke,

"Jeayun, you're only mine,no one can touch u,no one means nobody,okay"?.

Jake just nodded bcs he is scared. "Okay , good boy but...... You should have punishment after doing all this.
Jake didn't understand then suddenly hee started kissing jake, he also kissed back then slowly it turned to aggressive kissing,jake let out a moan and the time heeseung put his tongue into jake's mouth he once more let out a moan,they kissed until there breath went out.They started kissing once more, slowly hee started to kiss on jake's neck jake tried not to moan but hee started to suck his neck he couldn't hide it so he let out a another moan.

Hee picked jake and laid him on bed and started kissing on his neck,he started to unbutton jake's shirt

"You're so pretty baby"
And jake is blushing ,hee started kissing once more he moved his eyes to Jake's bare chest he kissed and started to make marks,jake was a moaning mess.

He started to kiss Jake's nipples and other hand playing with another,"hmm ah hyung" jake moaned
"You like it"? Hee asked him with a smirk on his face.
Hee started to remove his own shirt and started to unbutton jake's pant ,he removed it and started to suck his inner thigh

Hee started unbutton his pants ,he removed Jake's boxers now jake is naked.

Hee picked jake legs into his shoulder

"U ready"? ,jake nodded heeseung put his one finger onto jake's hole and started to move it

"Mmh faster hyung" jake moaned, hee then added second finger and then the third finger.

"Do u like it" hee whispered with a smirk

Hee removed his finger and asked jake "u want me"? Jake nodded "Then I want you to beg for it.

"I want you hyung" jake begged "not like that,call me daddy"

Hee started kissing his neck "I-I wa-want you daddy" he begged.

"Good boy".

Hee removed his boxers and grabbed a condom then putted his D#ck in to jake. he started to thrust

"Mmh~,ngh fa-faster hyung"jake moaned
Hee started to thrust faster and faster ,jake felt his stomach twisted.

"Hyu-hyung i-im gonna cum" jake said his eyes started to tear up

"Hold it" hee said he thrust harder and harder."now cum for me baby" they cummed together

Jake rested his head ,"not now baby"

Hee leaned downwards ,he licked the tip of Jake's cock .

"Mmh" jake started to moan.

He coverd Jake's cock with his mouth he started to suck,he sucked harder and harder.
And jake cummed onto hee's mouth,they continued and continued until they passed out.

"U did well bebe" hee said giving a last kiss on his forehead

He looked at Jake,he fell sleep."sleep well bebe" hee also fall sleep.

Hope u guys are enjoying my story, I'm not a good writer but I will try .
Subscribe my channel @Jake_asthetix127