Chapter 15

Izuku's pov

Izuku's pov

"Izu, where are we going?" She asks, nervously grabbing my arm.

Dude, she's so close right now.

"I told you, All Might said he wanted to meet you." I shrug.

"Y'know Izu..... part of me still thinks you're lying." She shutters at the cold morning.

"Why?" I turn towards her, as we walk down the side walk.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe because you're dragging me to a deserted beach, to 'meet All Might' in the middle of nowhere." She hisses, sarcasm lacing her tone.

"Come on." I say, smiling.

Aww, baby you're scared.

Dudeeeeeee! Please, you can't do this right now.

...........

Oh, come on. You have to admit it's just a little cute.

NO! It's not cute! It's not anything! You can't be thinking these things about your -if I haven't made it clear before- BEST FRIEND!!!!!

"Would I lie to you?" I ask, tilting my head.

She glances at me with a 'really?' look on her face, and I blush.

I don't think you'll be able to use that line..... For like............... a while.

"There's no one here. It's totally empty." I say, ignoring the war in my head.

"That's the creepy part." She whines. "Plus, I don't know if I really want to meet All Might." She shrugs, rubbing her arm.

"Why not?" I ask, worry written on my face.

"I don't know. They always say not to meet your idols." She says, glancing around.

I laugh a little, walking up to the stairs that lead down to the beach I've been cleaning. Staring out at the mountains of trash, I see All Might in his small form, on his phone. My stomach swirls, feeling off.

It's ok. You're gonna be fine. She knows now, and you can't change that.

...... You can still make a run for it though.