ANGKAS DRIVER PART 2

Bea POV

"Hey dad I have a proposition to make. I don't know if you will approve but it has been bugging me for quite a while."

"What is it tell me?"

"I wanna take a shot at doing the motorcycle driver thing, just one day dad."

"Bea you got to be crazy it won't be easy. Why did you even want to do so in the first place?"

"I'm just curious. Please. I know you can pull your connections and make it happen."

"Fine but you have to make sure you follow them strictly so you can stay safe. I may not understand it but if this will make you happy then so be it."

So my dad talked to an ANGKAS management to arrange this supposedly one day driver thing and after all the registration and all were arranged I was informed I will be assigned tomorrow.

First and last day of work. Let's do this. I was looking at my whole outfit I decided to add a bandana on my face to simulate the driver look. And I'm pretty certain I aced the look already.

I met the others who were there in the office and they were teasing me and calling me Baby B coz I was pretty young looking yet quite tall.

After a while I was alerted on my first client. Her name was Caitlin. She isn't far from my location. As I got there I sent her a message that I am already there. I took off my helmet to get a good look at the client. I am actually curious what kind of people do you service to in the app. When the client came out of the home she immediately got my attention. She looks quite tall as well. I think a few inches shorter than me, tanned skin, slim yet curvy and most especially a beautiful face that would most certainly be a head turner.

I took the spare helmet and approached her. "Hi Ms. Caitlin, I'm Bea are you ready?" She simply nodded and I decided to don the helmet on her pretty head. And I caught her staring, she even got the most beautiful set of eyes, truly captivating. I helped her up the motorcycle and I noticed she hardly put her hands on my waist so I tried to tease her further by wrapping her arms around my waist tightly. "Kapit ka ng mahigpit miss baka mahulog ka." Well that wouldn't be so bad coz I am ready to catch her when she falls.

The drive was going smoothly I could feel her hair hitting my back from time to time, swaying along with every turn of the motorcycle. I had to stomp on a full stop though after a car cut us in front and it sent her pressing firmly in my back. "Sorry about that are you ok?"

"Uu ok lang naman."

We reached our destination and I removed the helmet on her head. I noticed the strands fell in front of her face. I could not help myself but to brush those strands away as they are covering her beautiful face. I am not sure if I saw it right but I did caught her blushing after the act.

The day went on but for some reason I could only think about her. I had to cancel a few bookings. ANGKAS would probably kill me or my dad whoever goes first but I don't think I can concentrate right now. I decided to shoot my shot. After grabbing my lunch I went to her office. I know it looks stalkerish but hey all's fair in love or so they say. Office jobs normally finish by 5 and it was just 4 pm I would have to wait an hour more. The crazy things you do for a girl.