Chapter 17

*KIANS POV*
I'm currently driving to get Ruby. Oh green light go! I loved that game when I was little... Oh God what just happened. My ribs hurt. I want Ruby...

*RIELLYS POV* (before she left)
I'm super excited for tonight. I got a quick shower in & straightened my hair. I applied some makeup & put on a black flowey dress with black heels. I put on gold jewelry, grabbed my clutch bag. I threw my phone & walley in there & grabbed my keys. "RUBY WANT A RIDE?"
"NO I WANT KIAN TO COMR GET ME!"
"OKAY SEE YOU SOON." & with that I was off to pick up Jc. I turned on the radio & sang along to the songs. I texted Jc when I got to his house.
To : Fucker😒💘
im too lazy to get out hurry up
From : Fucker😒💘
lazy ass😒😂 ill be out in a sec. love you💜
To : Fucker😒💘
yeah hate you too😘
I laughed to myself. After 5 minutes of waiting I got impatient & walked inside. "THE FUCK IS TAKING SO LONG?!" I yelled. To my surprise there was my Jc waiting there for me with a small black box. "um.. Jc?"
"Yes?"
"What's that?"
"It's not a marriage proposal."
"Okay just making sure. But seriously what is it."
"Open it." I did as told & gasped. A beautiful heart shaped necklace with diamonds on it. "Justin I love you!"
"I know." I playfully hit him & turned around lifting my hair off my neck so he could clasp it. I kissed him & we left for the restaurant.

*JCS POV*
The car ride to the restaurant was perfect we spent the whole time singing at the top of our lungs & laughing. Once we arrived Kian & Ruby weren't there so we waited. 45 minutes had passed & still no one until I got a call.
"Hello?" I spoke into my phone.
"Hi is this Justin Caylen?"
"Yes it is."
"We have Kian Lawley down here at the hospital. He's been in a terrible accident. You were an emergency contact. Can you get down here soon?"
"Yes m'am I'm on my way. Thank you"
& after that we got into the car. "Just go to the hospital I can have someone come get Ruby & I later to go."
"No were gonna pick up your sister, & go to the hospital. Understand?"
"Yes Sir." she said teasingly. Jesus Christ I love her.