Short Prologue(Re-upload) - New Life, New Suffering

31 Dicember 2023

10 minute before New Years

{ 3rd Pov }

On the endless void, there's a man with glasses who finally waking up and notice that he's now floating on the dark place.

He doesn't remember his past life that much, but one thing he remember for sure is that he's once a salesman named She Pian Zi who been started selling on the age of 20. He doesn't feel happy at all, even after gaining a few money. What he feel throughout the year are nothing but a boring and pitiful life.

Last thing he remember is that he just take a nap for a bit due to overwork before waking up in this place.

He's confused whether he's still alive or not as he couldn't move any single of his body, nor he could feel his body.

Only emptiness.

He doesn't know he's either floating upward or slowly falling into the abyss. But one thing for sure is that he just floating around on the endless void.

He just floating there.

No one else around.

Only him.

Until, there's a light suddenly appeared in front of him, slowly overwhelming his vision as the light getting brighter and brighter to the point that even closing his eye won't help him.

Eventually, the light soon disappeared and soon replaced with people's voices.

{ She Pian Zi Pov }

As i open my eyes, i was soon met with many people, who look so confused as i am, watching all of them panicking and confusion. Although i also were almost panicking just like them, i kept my calm and look at my surrounding, trying to understand the situation.

The place we all in right now are some sort of large Japanese style room with multiple flying reddish fireball on the side of room.

And for the people, most of they are mostly teenagers and adults while some of them are old people. I don't know how many are we, but my guess are almost one million people.

But...

I felt strange thing about it.

...

Wait...

Impossible.

That...

That's guy are Azman Bin Siti Baiduri, the guy who died from car accident years ago.

And that woman, Lisa Sulaiman, who was killed after being raped few months ago.

Then i quickly look at the people again and i was shocked that everyone around me are people who died from either being killed or on accident in the past or so.

...

Wait.

If they all dead, does that mean...