Chapter 1 - The Survival Begin

Year - 1st January 2024

Location - Somewhere on Altermate Malaysia, Alternate Earth

- { She Pian Zi Pov } -

After i was blinded by the light for second time, i slowly open my eyes to see the red sky with black clouds and yellowish moon.

I wanted to getting up, but...

Why i feel heavy a bit?

Is it because of gravitational pull due to this earth were bigger?

Is that what's happening right now?

And... Is the oxygen were doubled here?

Cuz i almost feel like i was out of breathe.

Talk about Happy New Year.

I slowly getting up and look at my surrounding, where i were surrounded by the ruined building and dead trees.

It's look modern to me.

The place i were in right now are...

...Malaysia?

I know the fact is that there's Malay language on the sign and old newspaper on the ground.

Although this place is scary, but surprisingly there's no sight of any monsters near me at all.

Only the disturbing scream can be heard from the far distance.

I would have died already if i were ever get reincarnated near monsters.

I decided to explore this place a bit, trying to find anyone if there's also a Players here.

While walking around a bit and decide to enter one of the building, i found a wooden chest were cover with dusts.

I take a look around to see if there's anyone in here before walking toward the chest and open it. Inside the chest, there's are two katana and three potions filled with red liquid.

Then, out of nowhere, something suddenly appeared in front of me, which shock me that i fall to the ground.

I was ready to embrace the attacks, but nothing happen. I take a good look in front of me, which is some sort of game's UI. The box outside were red while inside are black, having a sinister Japanese theme.

Pian Zi: Jeez, we really are inside some sort of game.

I got up from the ground and take a look good of the weapon information.

- - - { Weapon } - - -

Name : Iron Katana

Rarity : C

Damage : 100

Passive Skill : N/a

Active Skill : N/a

Durability : 95 / 100

Description : Just an ordinary Iron Katana. Nothing special at all.

- - -

- - - { Potion } - - -

Name : Potion of Healing

Rarity : B

Effect : Heal

Duration : N/a

Description : Restore some of your HP by 35%.

- - -

I got two katana and three potions. What a good start to have this loots, not gonna lie.