Nightmares

The winds were furious and dangerous but that wouldn't stop Kai, he kept moving on and pushing through to if it meant he would achieve his goal. He didn't know what it was or where he was, but he knew if he didn't achieve it things would not end well. "K.... ai...... ake....u......" he heard a faint and distant voice, "Kai........... wake.....up" the voice grew stronger and louder.

"KAI!" Cole yelled at his sleeping boyfriend, Kai jolted up shaking. He hastily looked around his surroundings, the storm was gone and was replaced with a small bed room. "O-oh sorry.. did I do it again?" Kai asked the boy next to him, "yeah..I keep telling you to talk to Elio about you seeing his memories" Cole said getting up and ready for the day ahead. "I know I know... it's just... don't know" Kai exhaled and lay back down in his bed, "well that doesn't make sense" Cole laughed pulling his shirt over his head.

"Don't Mock me babe" Kai groaned as he began to get ready

"Don't Mock me babe" Kai groaned as he began to get ready. It was all a dream, a faint memory of his past lives, Elio's memories. Kai had been having this reoccurring dream almost every night, it started happening every once and awhile a few months after they were separated 5 years ago. Once they were in their gi's they left their room and headed to the kitchen, "ooo is that bacon I smell" Cole said mouth watering, "I'm going to run up ahead, ill meet you there!" Cole said before giving Kai a kiss on the cheek and running away.

On his walk to the kitchen where Cole had run off to, he started reminiscing about his past and how he was so thankful for his new family and friends. Once he had arrived he was greeted with an abundance of joyful faces and the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs. "Morning Kai!" His little sister said sitting next to her boyfriend, Nya unlike Kai grew up with her parents but unfortunately it was under a hostage situation, she had dark blue hair and a skinnier yet buffer build compared to jay. Jay had a skinny and lanky build with a fracked face and a ginger mop on his head, like Cole he was one of master wu's previous pupils. Kai sat down next to Cole who had grabbed a plate for him and one for himself, they waited for their nindroid friend to join them from the kitchen.

Zane walked out taking off his signature pink apron and sat done with them, "good morning Kai" he said with a robotic smile. Since joining the team Zane was the one who had changed the most, yes they all did but Zane became more in tune to his robotic side, he now rocks a titanium skin with electric blue undertones. While he eat Kai could feel their eyes watching him, he looked up and saw that he was half right, Jay, Zane and Cole exchanged looks and waited for him to notice their stares. "What are you all looking at" he asked them also grabbing Nya's attention, "well as of today it has been 5 years since you both have joined our team" Jay affirmed, "so?" Kai said, he didn't really like Jay but kept it civil for the team and Nya's sake. "So?? That's a big milestone, do you think that you would be with us back with you know who" Jay said.

Kai gave him a glare, "anyway we all decided to give you both a present to thank you for being on the team" Zane added before a fight happened. Cole produced 2 boxes, one was cyan for Nya and the other was a deep red for Kai, the siblings open their box was excitement and curiosity. It seemed to be new Gi's for the 2, both with the number 5 on their forearm, Nya looked like she was going to cry while Kai held it up and kept staring at it, he was still getting used to showing some of his emotions. Cole leaned in "what do you think?" He quietly asked, "I love it" Kai responded with a monotone voice yet he couldn't hide the heat that was radiating off his shoulders.

After breakfast they went to try them on as master Wu was off on a trip and they were experienced enough to not need training every day. In Cole and Kai's room Kai had just put his Gi on, he loved it, the red and gold accents, the number 5 on his shoulder, the dragon on his back, every bit of it. "I got you another gift as well love" Cole said handing him a small box, he opened it as saw it was a ring. "Wait what! What is this! What is happening!" Kai said is shock, Cole grabbed the box and knelt down on one knee, "Kai, will you marry me? I know it has been only 5 years but I-" Cole said before being cut off by Kai's hug, "yes yes yes! You don't have to explain anymore!". Cole hugged him back, Kai pulled back and went in for a kiss.

"I guess we should go share to good news then" Cole said putting the ring on Kai and Kai did the same for Cole. "But.. what if there not happy.. what if Nya doesn't like it" Kai admitted, "are you happy?" The blacked haired boy asked, "of course I am, we're going to be together forever, but-" Kai said, "then who cares what they say, sweetheart it's ok to just think about yourself" Cole cut him off, "ok... let's go" Kai said eager yet scared.

They emerged from there room and walked to the living room, Nya was also wearing her Gi admiring it and how it makes her muscles look bigger, it looked a lot like his own and Kai loved that it, made him feel as if they were closer

They emerged from there room and walked to the living room, Nya was also wearing her Gi admiring it and how it makes her muscles look bigger, it looked a lot like his own and Kai loved that it, made him feel as if they were closer. They all watched Kai and Cole as they entered the room, Nya had no idea of Cole's plans but Zane and Jay knew all about it, they helped pick the ring. Kai first showed Nya his own Gi and after admiring them Kai looked at Cole and took in a big breath, "Nya i need to show you something else Cole gave me" Kai announced. He put his hand up and showed the ring and so did Cole.
-
-
-
-
-
IM BACK
I decided to continue my story😄
Mostly cause I got lots of questions and people asking for more so here it is
I have a plan on how it will go and I hope you all enjoy the sequel 😉