hes back!

Kai sheepishly waited for a response, but he stayed calm in the outside mostly because Cole had his other hand on his shoulder which made him feel better. "You actually did it Cole!" Jay was the first to speak, "yes congratulations you 2" Zane followed up, they both surrounded them and embraced them each in a hug. Nya was quiet for a bit until Kai went to ask if she was ok, worried that his only sister and closest family member was not happy with the news. "HOLY SHIT, I can't believe you're going to get married!! And before me that's so unfair" she said quickly and squeezing Kai in a hug.

Kai felt better knowing that no one was upset with the news, yet his expression were still quite plain. "You ok Kai?" Zane asked him, "you don't look very happy, you look blank", "oh yeah sorry Zane, I'm still just trying to get used to my emotions, I was trained from a young age to never show them unless I was permitted so it might take awhile :/" he responded. "Don't worry we all understand that, I'm just happy that you can start letting us in and helping you" Zane gave him a sweet smile before Kai gave him a big hug. With Kai struggling with his emotions he found it to be easier to show them through other means such as hug and physical touch or gifts.

When they looked back to the others Nya was talking quite sternly to Cole about not hurting Kai or if he did he would have to mess with her, jay was trying to keep her calm while still congratulating Cole. Kai was happy with his current life and was starting to get comfortable with everyone, when he heard a knock and he got a weird feeling in his head almost like a migraine. "I'll go get the door" Kai excused himself from the room, as he walked closer to the door leading to the courtyard the feeling grew stronger. He eventually reached the door to the courtyard and when he opened it he just stood there, he felt a familiar sensation that he hadn't felt in ages, he was getting a major cause of déjà vu and quickly walked to the door as the knocking had started again.

He opens the big wooded door as fast as he could which was quite a task since they are very thick doors. Kai looked at the guest and was shocked at who it was, it was Elio, the very first and founder of the elemental power of fire, his great x1000 grandfather and a very present force from his past. "Kai! Bud, it's been a minute!" Elio said quite loudly and wrapped him in a hug, "Elio! Omg i thought you were never coming back!" Kai exclaimed. Kai was so happy that his friend was back, he wanted to catch up and hear about all his adventures he had while away, "it's good to see you, may I come in?", "oh yes sorry I should have asked if you wanted to come in, come on every is inside!" Kai said.

"Wait.." Kai stopped and looked at Elio, "last time I saw you.. you were a ghost?? What happened?" Kai asked, "oh that, yeah it's a long story I can't wait to tell you, a lot happened while I was off adventuring, I saw many sights and learnt lots about this new world" Elio said.

 "Are you sure they would want to see me, I mean I did take over your body multiple times and helped destroy the monastery, which by the way is looking better" Elio asked as they walked in the courtyard while Kai shut the doors, "what of course th...

"Are you sure they would want to see me, I mean I did take over your body multiple times and helped destroy the monastery, which by the way is looking better" Elio asked as they walked in the courtyard while Kai shut the doors, "what of course they would, I doubt they would hate you, there quite fond of forgive and forget, I mean just look at me" Kai said finishing with the doors. "What do you mean they all love you" Elio argued, "yeah now but back when I was with Garmadon we fought constantly and we're enemies now look at us" Kai responded. "I guess that true" Elio agreed, "come on let's go and then you can tell me all about your adventures" Kai said walking inside.

As they walked down the hallways they started to hear the chatter of their friends growing louder, when they reached the room Kai entered first. "Oh your back! Who was at the door?" Cole asked, "oh just an old friend" he said with a smile and Elio laugh entered the room. "Elio! Your back! How have you been? Did you get up too much while you were away?" Nya bombarded him with questions, "it's good to see you too Nya, yes actually I learnt a lot and I have some cool stories to tell you all, about my old friends the very first element masters" he said. The room was quiet for a bit before Kai offered to make tea, he thought this would be a good opportunity for Elio to talk to them.

As he was making tea Cole walked in, "hey, are you ok with him being here?" He asked, "what yes I'm happy that he's here, i haven't seen him in ages-"Kai said before being cut off. "Kai! If you want us to get rid of him just tell me-" Jay came storming in, shortly followed by the tall nindroid "Jay wait don't run off, sorry about him but I agree with him we can get rid of him if needed". Kai was starting to get annoyed, anger was the only emotion he had no trouble with showing, the others say it's the fire in his blood showing off. "All of you stop! Elio is my friend, yes what happened in the past was not .. the best, but that wasn't his fault it was an accident not caused by him, so i need all of you to respect that and treat him nicely!" Kai scolded them all.

"Now help me carry this tea" Kai said with a sweet smile, "sorry Kai" is all jay said and him and Zane grabbed a few cups and walked off. "If him being here brings up any bad memories just let me know ok" Cole said giving him a kiss, "ok, I hope not though" Kai said handing Cole his cup before grabbing his own and Elio's. Cole saw his opportunity and quickly attacked Kai with kisses all over this face before running off, "you sneaking fucker-WELL PLAYED" Kai called off to his fiancé.

When he returned to the room they were all conversing is colourful conversations and they all seemed happy. Kai sat down next to Cole, "you a dead man Cole, just you wait" Kai  playfully whispered to Cole. "So Elio tell us about some of your adventures" Kai said, Elio lit up with joy, "you guys won't believe what I came across"

-
-
-
-
-
Don't you guys love cliffhangers 😈
Im so sorry I was going to write more or at least draw more but im currently working full time and i didn't want u all to wait any longer so enjoy this chapter and i will try my best to keep writing and drawing ;)