New girl

Kai had wondered back his room and opened the door to see Cole sound asleep, his chest rising and falling slowly and his brown bushy hair covered his eyes only showing his mouth. If you had just walked in to see him asleep you would probably think he was dead, being the elemental master of earth he has a stiff and slow motion to his figure, it makes for a great sneak attack.

Kai smiled when he saw him and got into bed next to him and lightly kissed his forehead before closing his eyes for the sleep to take him, when immediately he was attacked with a great big hug from his unconscious fiancé. Kai was used to this as it happened most nights and always loved to fall asleep in the arms of his love.

Zane climbed in through the window unlike Kai he had no one waiting for him, since Kai and Nya joined the team he had been feeling a lot more alone. He was not jealous that his friends had found people who made them happy, he just wanted someone for himself. Zane never had many friends, since no one or even himself knew he was a robot others just thought he was weird and stayed away leaving him alone. Until master Wu found him and introduced him to Cole and Jay.

Zane hoped to someday find someone who understands him, he plugged himself into the charging cord and lay in bed shutting down until morning. When he woke up his thoughts from the previous night had disappeared and he continued the day like any other, Zane prepared breakfast for the team as each of them woke up, first was Jay followed by Nya and not long after Cole and Kai entered the dining room. Despite only getting a few hours of sleep and the same nightmare that haunts his sleep Kai didn't look any different, he looked quite normal and put together enough for the morning.

They all ate Zane food and got ready to patrol, the ninja split up into teams to patrol the city. Today's teams were Zane and Cole looking over down town, Nya and Kai looking over the town centre and jay in his jet looking over the high rise area. As the teams were getting ready to head off there was a knock at the door luckily they were all in the courtyard. Cole answered the door. He was greeted by a little robot girl, she had curly dark hair and purple highlights, "hello" she said with a robotic voice, "im looking for a Zane Julien? Is he here by chance?" She asked.

Zane knew that voice! It was pixal! His old friend. After he lost all his memories he had no one to keep him company until he met pixal. "Is that you pixal!" Zane asked opening the door wider, "Zane! It's been forever, I was in the neighbourhood and wanted to visit you" she said in a robotic tone.

They started chatting away until they were interrupted, "um Zane, you gonna introduce us?" Jay said. "Oh sorry friends, this is my old friend, her name is pixal, we meet a few years back before I met master Wu", "hello it is lovely to meet you all!". Zane went around the group introducing everyone to her, when it got to Kai things got a little awkward. "And this is Kai, Nya's brother-", "I know who he is! He's the guy who stole from my creator!!" She was visibility angry at the site of Kai.

"Hello again pixal..." Kai tried his best show a smile but it was not the best, "you what-" Jay said before nya hit him, "it was a long time ago and Garmadon needed specific things that only he had so he sent .. me to get them" Kai get ashamed of his past. "I'm sorry pixal, I truly am and I am trying to be better, if you will forgive me I hope we can be friends-" Kai was cut off, "nope, no way, nuhuh, I find it hard for someone like you to change" she said harshly. "Come on Zane let's hang out for a bit" pixal pulled Zane away leaving the group outside in the courtyard.

Kai was stunned he did not expect that to happen, "Kai are you ok?" Cole asked, "yep! Totally fine! Im just gonna go off ahead, I'll catch up to you later nya!" Kai said rushing off on his fire bike (Kai's season one elemental fire bike) "Nya do you mind talking to him for me?" Cole asked, she nodded and headed off after him, "im guessing Zane busy today so tour with me jay!" Cole said.

Once they all were off watching over the city Zane and pixal were left alone at the monastery.
-
-
-
-
-
TRUST ME GUYS PIXAL WILL GET BETTER
I just thought some character development would be nice
This is for you Indokkream_ 😉

-----TRUST ME GUYS PIXAL WILL GET BETTER I just thought some character development would be niceThis is for you Indokkream_ 😉