Episode 16: Emma's Drama

Gina's pov:

Sebastian went to find Colette and asked her to have dinner with us. He introduced her to everyone. "This is Colette. She's a strong girl that has been through a lot and who needs help. So after Gina left, me and my parents had a discussion. And we agreed on letting her stay until we find her somewhere to go". Everyone applaused and we all greeted her. She seemed like a kind shy girl. She would always squeeze Sebastian's arm when someone would start talking to her. She would also blush a lot if someone would just even look at her.

 Everyone took a seat and sat around the table. The butler came with the tasty looking lasagna and served it to everyone. My parents talked with Sebastians parents while eating dinner. They laughed, they smiled, and had a great time. After a while, Mrs. Wilson started talking to me and Emma and politely said "both of you have grown up to be such beautiful and mature girls, especially you Gina". I started blushing while Emma rolled her eyes. Mrs. Miller continued talking, "Now that both of you have grown up, why don't you two start hanging out together? I'm sure both of you will get along now". 

Emma let out a short quiet laugh and said "no thank you, mom. I don't want to be friends with a thief". The room became silent and looked shocked at Emma after she said that. "Emma, have some manners. Do you know how disrespectful that is to say?" Mr Miller asked furiously. "But it's true dad!" Emma got up from the chair and slammed the table with her hand. "First she stole Sebastian from me, he started seeing her as his "little sister" and forgot completely about me". She then looked at her parents and pointed at them "and you two, you two always compliment her and make me feel that she's better than me. Before her, you guys would always make me feel great and confident. And if that isn't enough, she stole Tj from me! He's my first love, and we could have started things over again if it wasn't for Gina!"

She started tearing up and ran to her room. I was too shocked to react. But when I came back to my senses, I went after her to talk to her.  she was crying her eyes out when she arrived in her room.  "Emma, I'm sorry you feel like I take everything that's yours. I had no idea". She interrupted me and said "well now you know, but you're just going to continue, so get out of my room!"I left her roombeing upset and told my parents to take on their shoes and leave. Everyone tried to stop us, but I insisted.

My parents were too stunned to speak on the way home. When we had arrived, I layed on my bed while thinking about everything that had happened. But I got quickly disturbed by the doorbell. I went to open the door, it was Tj. He looked so happy and exited. I had never seen him this happy before. He was restless and couldn't stop moving, he also had the biggest smile on his face that I had never seen before. He then hugged me so tight that I was struggling to breath. "BABE! THE PRODUCER ACCEPTED OUR AUDITION!! WE WILL START RECORDING OUR ALBUM TOMORROW! MY DREAMS ARE FINALLY COMING TRUE!"