Episode 27: Consequences by Mr. Miller

Tj's pov:
We drove to my house to tell my dad the news. We saw him talking on the phone when we had gotten inside. "Dad, we need to talk." He didn't pay any attention to what I said, so I repeated myself.

"Hellooo, dad, I have to tell you something." He still wasn't giving any response back. I then rolled my eyes and shouted "DAD!!" He then flinched and got a sight of me. "John give me a sec it's my son."

He covered the phone's speaker and whispered irritated "Tj, I'm on an important phone call right now." He then went back talking on the phone.

I rolled my eyes and said "dad, It's urgent." He then looked back at me and replied "It can't be as important as this phone call, you'll have to wait."

I then started to boil inside of me, he was really playing with my patients. "DAD, PUT THE DAMN PHONE AWAY AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE. YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME BUT TODAY I WON'T LET YOU WIN."

He then looked surprised at me and rolled his eyes. "I'll have to call you later John, Tj is making a scene." He put his phone away and gave me an angry look. "What could possibly be so important that you made me end the call?!?!"

I held Gina's hand and let out a sigh. "I got Gina pregnant." It was silent for a moment, but he then bursted into laughter.

"That's a good one son, I know that you're not that stupid." His smile soon faded away when he looked at our faces and realized that we weren't joking.

"Are you serious right now?! Do you know how bad this is for your career?! People are going to laugh at me now because my  18 year old son was stupid enough to not wear protection!! You're going to be seen as the 18 year old street-classed player who sleeps with every girl he can! How could you be this irresponsible?!"

I kissed Gina's head and kindly told her to go to my room. "You didn't have to be that harsh dad! She's already having enough anxiety! Are you trying to give her a panic attack?!"

He gave me a death stare and replied "don't turn the table around me! I'm not the one who's becoming a dad at the age of 18! You know what? You'll pay for this. You are oficially out of the band!"

My heart stopped for a second. "You can't do that!"

"Heck yea I can! I'm the one who made you a star! I was the one who sent the music producer when you were performing. I did everything I have power. You are nothing without me! "

"Dad... please don't do this... IT ISN'T FAIR! I WORKED SO HARD TO COME THIS FAR!" He thought about what I said for a second and replied "okay fine, you can stay in the band. But under one condition."

My eyes widened out of joy. "Yes yes, anything !!!" "This girlfriend of yours will have to take an abortion."

My happiness turned into rage under a second. "ARE YOU INSANE?! WE'RE NOT KILLING AN INNOCENT CHILD. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST TOLD US TO DO THAT. DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART?!"

I let out a sigh and tried my best to hold back my tears. "You know, sometimes I wish you were more supportive. If mom was alive right now she would have supported us with her life and do everything she can to help!"

"Guess what you moron, your mother is dead! Get over it!"

I pushed him out of anger and shouted "DON'T  YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MOM LIKE THAT."

He tried to stay calm and said  "you have 10 minutes to pack your stuff and leave!"

"WHAT ?! YOU'RE KICKING ME OUT?! WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO??"

"THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM, THIS IS YOUR FAULT. GET OUT!"

I went to my room to pack my things while trying to force a smile on my face to avoid stressing Gina. She was laying on my bed trying to get some sleep, but she soon jumped out of bed when she heard me entering the room.

I took out a suitcase from under my bed and started shoving my clothes inside. Gina looked concerned at me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and asked "are you okay? What's going on? Why are you packing?"

I tried to smile at her and replied "yea I'm okay babe don't worry, I just got kicked ou-" I wasn't able to speak furthure, I couldn't take it anymore.

I quickly covered my face with my hands and turned my back on her, I couldn't let her see me cry.

She quickly came closer to me and said "no no no baby, don't cry. I'm here for you." She hugged me tightly and tried to hold her tears back, but we ended up crying together.