Episode 25: I'll Protect You

Tj's pov:

My whole body completely froze. "Gina... what did you just say?..."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and said "you heard me right, I'm pregnant. Heres the pregnancy test". She handed me the pregnancy test which was hidden under the pillow.

It's true, she really was pregnant, the test was positive. I covered my face with my hands while my arms were resting on my lap.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked. Gina thought for a second and then replied "should I take an abortion?"

I was surprised by her answer and quickly replied "absolutely not, we're not killing an innocent child for our stupid decisions. And besides, it's illegal. We can get in a lot of trouble."

I wanted to complain and keep on talking about how bad this was, but I knew that it wouldn't help at all. It would only freak her out more.

So instead, I hugged her tightly and said "don't be scared babe, I'm here. We will go through this together, I promise." I kissed her forehead and tried to calm her down. "But... what about your career?" She asked worried.

I looked up at the ceiling and thought about my career. "I don't know babe, but what I do know is that you are more important than my career. And like always, we will find a solution." We then heard a knock on the door a couple of seconds later.

Both of us got up and opened the door, it was my brothers. They looked really worried. They looked even more worried when they got a glance of Gina's red teary eyes and pale face.

"What happened?" Asked Taj. "Gina, are you okay?" Asked Taryll. I told both of them to come in. We sat on the couch and I told them everything that had happened.

"YOU GUYS DID THE DIRT?! TJ! YOU HAVE ONLY DATED HER FOR 6 MONTHS, AND YOU'VE NEVER DONE THIS WITH OTHER GIRLS BEFORE, NOT EVEN IN YOUR LONGEST RELATIONSHIP WHICH WAS WITH KIMBERLY!." Shouted Taj.

"WHAT DOES KIMBERLY HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?!??" I shouted back. Taryll tried to calm us down . "you two shouldn't talk about Kimberly in front of Gina guys, calm down."

Taj took a deep breath. "What are you guys going to do now? Dad is going to kill you Tj if he finds out about this."

I wrapped my arm around Gina and let out a sigh. "We'll have to tell him the truth, he is going to find out about it anyways. We have to fly back to California and inform dad and Gina's parents about this."

Gina immediately widened her eyes and shouted "no! Not my parents! They're going to kill me!" I cupped her cheeks. Hey hey hey, Gina baby, calm down."

I then kissed her forehead and said "They will find out sooner or later anyways, and they would be more disappointed if they find it out themselves. Nothing is going to happen to you, I'll protect you."

I called my manager and told him that we had to either cancel the show, or that Taj and Taryll had to go without me. He was not happy about it at all.

He shouted and cussed out at me. But I didn't care, Gina was more important than my career. He decided to keep the performance going with only Taryll and Taj. Because if they cancelled it, they would lose lots of money. What a greedy and a selfish manager we had.