Episode 29: The Arrival

Gina's pov:

I gave Sebastian a big smile and a big hug. "Thank you so much Sebby! I promise, as soon as we get a job, we will move out." Sebastian started snickering and replied "theres no need for that, stay as long as you want to."

We were about to go inside, but then Sebastian stopped us and whispered "one more thing before we go in, don't tell Emma that you two are having a baby. She's still trying to process the fact that Tj isn't hers anymore. I don't think she will take the news well." We all agreed and went inside.

Colette stood infront of us when we came inside and gave Sebastian a kiss. Both me and Tj were shocked and looked at each other confused. Sebastian started blushing and said "we are kind of dating, we started dating about a month ago."

I started cheering. I was happy and mad at the same time. "Why didn't you tell me this before?!" "We haven't talked for a long time, and you know how shy I can be sometimes when it comes to girls. And we've been real busy trying to get Colette to stay in the US. We and our lawyer who is a good friend of my dad have been on a trial 4 times. We won the case and now, she finally has a green card and can stay here forever!"

 "I didn't know you two went through that, but I'm so glad things worked out." I cheered for them once again and gave both of them a hug. I could see Tj rolling his eyes behind him when he saw my arms wrapped around Sebastian.

Sebastian guided us upstairs to show us our room. He was pointing at two guest rooms that were right next to each other. "You two can decide where you want to be." I took Tj's hand and was on my way to one of the rooms, but Sebastian stopped us.

"Hey hey hey stop right there, go to the other room, Tj." I widened my eyes, did Sebastian really want us to be in seperate rooms? Tj looked at Sebastian confused and asked "why can't we be in the same room?"

Sebastian let out a silent sarcastic laughand replied "because I don't trust you two anymore. You two sharing a room is what got both of you here. Who knows what more you two are planning to do, I'm not taking anymore risks for both of you to get in more trouble. What if you get pregnant with two kids?!"

Colette bursted into laughter and replied with her fancy french accent "Sebastian, that's not how it works silly." "Heck yea it works, why wouldn't it?" I rolled my eyes and said "see this is why you should never skip biology classes. And you can't decide what we can and can't do!"

He smirked at me. "Oh yes I can my lady, I'm older than you." Tj then let out a loud laugh and replied "jokes on you Sebastian, I'm a year older than you which makes me the oldest one here."

He grabbed my hand and said "come on babe, let's g-" "hey hey hey, not so fast." Sebastian had grabbed Tj's arm and stopped us. "This is my house so I get to decide things. Tj, go to a seperate room this instant!" Both of us rolled our eyes and went to seperate rooms.

Tj's pov:

It was 12 am and I decided to to call it a night. Right as I was about to tuck myself in bed, someone knocked on the door. I excitingly opened the door in a hope to see Gina, but it was Emma. Emma quickly hugged me without even hesitating, but I didn't hug her back. I didn't know how to react.

"Tj! You have no idea how happy I am to see you in my house!" I gently and carefully tried to pull her away from me. "Emma, what a pleasent surprise to see you in my room at 12 am."