Chapter 12: Kind Eyes Amid A Frightening Storm

Rocco's Bar, Parking Lot, Unknown Location, Baltiney, New York...

          Misty found herself traveling amid the storm once again as she blindly walked about the sidewalk. She wasn't too keen on her last client a man she picked up at the bar who seemed a bit obsessive when it came to purchasing her services, but money was money and she needed it badly at the moment. From the moment she awoke in the strange motel room, she had been thinking about the man from the bar, Richard, and how he'd been the only man she'd come across in a long time who had bothered to be nice to her. She also thought it a pity that he'd been much too drunk to take her home as she had only agreed to go with the other man when Richard had passed out due to his drunkenness. At the time, she thought the smooth-talking older man known as Richard to have been the most handsome man in the bar as she sat trying her hardest to keep from staring at him. She had caught his lingering gaze a time or two and knew from experience that there was a definite interest behind his darkened eyes.

It had been quite the morning for her as she lay in bed back at the motel, the images of the handsome man flooding her newly awakened mind as she found herself given to a most unseemly desire to have him in bed despite the lack of formal greeting. There was surely something about him, as everyone in the bar seemed to gravitate toward him and he seemed confident enough to relish the attention.

Misty had never met someone so unusually magnetic before and as a result, couldn't get the charming older man with smoldering dark eyes out of her head. She'd been around the block enough times to know that that level of confidence had stemmed from something much greater as she had chanced a glance at his waistline and noted the rather impressive outline of the older man's cock despite his obvious lack of arousal.

There was a definite attraction on both of their parts as she recalled his smoldering eyes fixated on her during his drinking contests and how she seemed to find him alluring even in the wake of the rain and chaos. Misty found herself given to pleasuring herself with her fingers while she lay in bed that morning and again when she had gotten in the shower as the visions of the man she desired most had filled her weary mind and didn't seem the least interested in letting her go.

The rain had continued as it had the previous day and night respectively beating down upon the denizens of Baltiney, New York, and flooding the streets and sidewalks alike. A new outfit and a hot meal later, Misty found herself drawn to the very same bar that she'd ventured to when the storm had blown her off course. It was still being pelted by rainfall and pretty early in the day to be opened. There were no cars aside from the familiar one left from the previous night where she had last seen the handsome Richard asleep behind the wheel.

As she passed by, she took note of him still sitting behind the wheel and wearing the same suit he had worn the previous day, as he rolled down his window and greeted her with a smile.

"Hey don't I know you?" he asked with an arched brow.

Misty smiled in his direction. It was interesting that he remembered their encounter considering how much he drank the previous night.

Richard climbed out of the car, unsure why he'd been so interested in the young blonde girl as he approached her. She waited for him as the rain beat down on the two of them standing in Rocco's parking lot.

The older man couldn't quite place it, but he found himself drawn to the young woman in inexplicable ways and even risked his being soaked to see to her welfare as she traveled alone in the rain.

"My name's Misty," she said for the first time since their initial greeting. "And you are right we did meet before Richard."

"I must be a very famous guy if someone as beautiful as you know me," he said with a charming smile.

He took note of her trembling and turned his attention to his car.

"Would you like to wait with me, out of the rain I mean...it appears we're going to the same place and Rocco isn't getting in for another hour." he offered her.

Misty didn't know why, but she found that she could trust this Richard, perhaps it was something about his darkened kind eyes that had led to her wish to throw caution to the wind and she didn't have many options when it came to getting out of the rain.

He led her to the car and opened the door for her before venturing to the driver's side.

Misty sat in the passenger seat, grateful to be warm and amid good company. She had not planned on having to wait to get in the bar but she was glad Richard had still been around.

The older man smiled in her direction and turned his attention to a half-empty bottle of dark brown liquid. She watched him pick it up and offer her some and she politely declined. Richard seemed to understand and offered her an unopened bottle of water that he had left in the seat beside her.

Misty again hesitated to accept it.

"It's just plain old water, Rocco's idea of a condition for me to be able to drink at his place." He explained as she reached for it. "If it's laced with anything I'll kill him myself even if I'll miss his bartending."

Misty smiled taking the jest in stride as she accepted the bottle of water and sat back against the seat once more basking in the heat despite the rain outside.

Richard smiled and turned up his bottle of what Misty came to identify as booze and leaned back into his chair with his eyes closed.

"We got a bit of a wait for Rocco to open up the place but he should be along in due time, at the very least it's warmer in here than it is out there." He said reassuring her.

Misty took the moment to get comfortable but not too comfortable, she may have liked the handsome older man but she still didn't know him all that well.

Silence fell between the two of them that had only been interrupted by Richard's snoring and the sound of the rain beating against the metal frame of the car.