Might of the Amazons

Most species fight to live. Saiyans live to fight. Princess Diana

Diakon Pov

I stood in the clearing as the sound of rushing water reverberated through the air, a stark contrast to the silence that had befallen the two of us. Diana looked shocked; however, if you looked closely enough, you could see a bit of anticipation and curiosity in her eyes.

"A spar You have been through a lot and have travelled a long way. Are you really sure you want to spar?" she asked in a puzzled tone.

Yes, we Saiyans only have two loves in life: fighting and food, and the feast isn't till later tonight," I say, my impatience practically rolling off my tongue. It was hard to describe, but the feeling of standing before a worthy opponent filled me with immeasurable joy and a sense of longing, a longing to dominate them, and before I stood the strongest woman on this planet, the woman who could go toe to toe with Superman, an opponent I could scarcely find, so my body was commanding me to fight her. It was as if all my logic went out the window as all I cared about now was testing my strength.

Diana shrugged her shoulders and then got into a stance. "Let us begin, she said in a voice with some excitement, her white and blue dress flowing in the wind as the metal bracelets she wore reflected the sun brightly.

"You are wearing no armour. It would be unfair if I did not do the same. "I say in a monotone voice, so I take off my Saiyan armour and place it to the side, now only wearing the black undersuit and gloves.

I also got into a battle stance. The air was full of tension, as even the chirping of birds couldn't be heard, and the only sound that existed was the rushing water of the waterfall.

Khakoom

Daikon launched himself through the air towards the Amazonian princess, aiming to land a large right hook to her face, but was met with a swift uppercut that sent him flying backwards into the air around 20 metres up. Diana flew after him, grabbing his leg and slamming him hard onto the ground as it splintered and cracked under the force with which Diakon was slammed into it.

Diakon twisted his hips and threw a powerful sidekick that connected with Diana's face as she was sent soaring through the air. Diakon followed her, grabbing onto her leg and slamming her into the side of the mountain face first. The mountain cracked and broke as Diana was embedded in it. He then tried to stomp on her, but she rolled out of the way again, facing him in her stance.

She launched herself at him, tackling him into the forest as trees broke and were uprooted as the two moved through the forest.

Diana was hammering him with her attacks, each punch and kick wasting no extra energy and flowing fluidly as if her body parts all had a mind of their own. She began to push him back.

Daikon was on the back foot until one punch Diana threw stopped midair as Diakon's tail grabbed him, wasting no time. Diakon followed with a massive right hook to the face that would have launched the Amazon into the sky if Diakon hadn't kept a firm hold on her as he began his combination of moves as he hammered away at her best with punches and kicks, pushing the Amazon back.

Diana moved and managed to block his attack and garb onto his head as she smashed her forehead into his face.

A sickening crushing sound echoed through the air as the Amazonian Princess broke the nose of the Saiyan Prince.

The End

Short chapter but I am going through some stuff This is the most I could do