Who else but Steve 2

"No soul is beyond redemption"- Princess Diana.

Steve pov

Well, this could have gone better. I mean, really, when I wished to be trapped on an island full of beautiful women, I'd imagined that if I did die, it would be by snu snu.

I feel the rope digging deep into my arms as I'm being dragged along to meet the Queen and probably my death . God first, the towers fell, and now I'm trapped here. Getting my mind on a topic, I try to talk to the only other man I have seen on this island. He's a  giant.

"Hey man, what with the cold reception? I mean, I'd think there would be more hospitability for an injured man," I said in a playful tone.

He narrowed his crimson eyes and replied in a dismissive tone, "Men are forbidden on this island; you'll get no hospitality here." He spoke in a manner that made me feel like he viewed me as an insect.

Wait, what is this a feminist wet dream? Men are forbidden, then how do they repopulate? Most of them look to be in their early to late 20s, some in their early 30s, but that's it. Also, what the is he doing here? Men are forbidden, and why isn't he tied up?

"So they plan on tying you up after me or they run out of rope?" I snorted, pushing out a few empty laughs.

Twark

What the hell? I felt a sting on the left side of my head as this dick had slapped me upside the head. "What was that for, asshole?" I shouted at him.

"We are not on the same level human. I'm a Saiyan, a prince, and they hate terrain men, not us. Our civilizations have a brother-sister bond, so don't ever compare me to yourself," he said in a voice filled with pride and disgust as If I'd insulted his whole bloodline.

We arrived in the queen's chamber, and I was promptly hoisted onto a chair as she tossed a golden rope around me. The tall prick then touched her shoulder, and his hand glowed golden. Just then, the queen's voice called my attention.

"Why exactly are you here, who sent you, and where do you hail from?" she spoke in a regal and dominant voice.

The lasso glowed golden as I felt myself succumb to something foreign, and I began to speak before I even knew what I was doing. "Major General Steve Trevor of the United States Air Force, I wasn't sent here; my plane crashed and I washed up here; my superiors don't even know this island exists," I said, like I was still in the drill Sargent office.

"Hey, what was that crap?" I scoffed out. She looked at me perplexed with a raised eyebrow.

"What exactly is crap?" I am unfamiliar with this word," she said in a calm tone.

"Forget I said anything."  I tried to hide in my shame. I just said crap in front of a queen. What the hell was I thinking?

"Answer me," she said, the rope glowing golden.

"A synonym for ficalmater" the rope forced me to lay out a definition for the word, which didn't seem to amuse her.

"What other depraved thoughts must be running through your mind?" she asked in a voice filled with disgust.

"God, your daughter has a nice rack," I said, which I immediately regretted as I felt a hard smack across the back of my head where the aforementioned prince of the Sayians was, and then everything went black.

The end.

Sorry for the short chapter and not uploading when I said I would I Ramadan was hard and after that I caught the flue or something cause I have been sick for the past two weeks and this was all I could get out in my state sorry if it's rushed or bad I'm just not able to write more than this guys I had a massive chapter planed and I'm sorry I can't do it yet until next time be well.