Chapter-5

Arjun pov.
------------------

Now my queen is sleeping on my bed peacefully.I'm just staring at her face for hours now till now I didn't get bored.She was now laying on her back.I remove her duppata lightly to see her bare cute tummy.I touch her tummy with my hands and said.
"It is going to carry our babies soon my love."

I then again look at her.I just smirk while thinking about the priest words.

Flaskback
-------------------
Arjun is sitting on his throne while some priests are infront of him.There eyes showed terror.They very well know there one wrong word can make them loose their lifes and their families too.

Arjun signal them to start about their future queen.
A priest who is dreadfully thin came forward while shivering and said.
"My lord,queen is from other centrury."
And 'Bang'
He is laying on the ground with pool of blood around him while arjun's hands held a bloody sword.

He signal the next one.A priest who is very Chubby came forward while stumbling on his steps said.
"My lord,queen is very hard to get and .."

The priest paused while arjun with bloodshot eyes shout.
"And.?"

The priest take a deep breth and said.
"Queen is the chosen princess among 1053 princess and the only pure blood which in the world has only with 2 persons and the one is our queen"

Arjun look at him shocked but smirk and said.
"Give 500 gold coins to him"

The priest squeal in happiness.

Flashback ends
---------------------------

He was deep in his thoughts that he notice his love of the life moving slightly.
He held her hands and peck it.

Arushi slowly open her eyes and look at him a small scream left her lips seeing him close.She tried to free her wrist from his hold but he tightened his hold on her fragile wrist.

She started shivering and sweating badly seeing him.He is looking at her with over love and desire but it's the thing is scaring her.His love makes her scared.

Arushi pov
-------------------

I'm now shivering seeing this demon (arjun) infront of me.
He even pecked my hands,ewww.

I look at him defeated while wanting to cry.He slowly brought his cold fingers to my  face drawing circles on my cheeks.
I shivered in his touch.
I whimpered softly trying to get away from him.But he suddenly started sweating,a little too much.He is sweating soo much and his face is becoming red.

Arjun's pov
--------------------
I softly trace my hands on her cute face while she shivered in my touch and I loved it.
Suddenly she whimpered.
Hearing her whimper not so holy thoughts started to erupt my mind.
I can feel my body heating up.
My junior is rising up.
I started sweating badly.I look at my love to find her looking at me innocently with her questioning gaze.Wow,now I'm hard as rock.

I'm trying hard to control myself.But suddenly my baby touch my forehead, maybe for cheking temperature.And that's it I lost my control.

Author's pov
----------------------
Arjun pushed arushi on the bed and thanks to the blankets which didn't made her hurt.She tried to wiggle under his hold.He started to leave wet kisses on her neck.While she cried trying to push him away.
"My lord,please leave me.
Please king
I beg you p-please l-eave me"

He didn't mind her words and starts kissing her tummy very softly.She lost her control and said.
"You monkey face leave me or else-"

"Or else"

He look at her challengingly.
She look around to find suitable words for continuing.
"Ha,or else I will bite you"
She said with confindence and proud smirk on her face.But her smirk drop hearing his next words.

"Gladly sweetheart,bite me here "
He said showing her his neck.

She look at him annoyingly and said.
"Shameless"
He smirk and said.
"You don't even know my thougths love.If you hear my unholy  thoughts about you.You will need to find new word to call me shameless love."

He said smirking ,she look at him questiongly and said.
"Then tell your thought about me.I will decide what to call you"

He smirk and ask.
"Are you sure love"

She nod as yes.

His breathe became ragged just by thinking about it.He started.
"Oh baby,you know whenever I see my throne my desire of bending you over it and fucking you senselessly till the only name you remember need to be mine increases and when I sit on the dining table I desire to sit on the chair and spread your legs wide for only me and wanting to lap your puss-"

"STOP THE FUCK,YOU OLD MAN.You are more worse than shameless.Eww you are soo disguisting."
She said while making weird faces.Her face is red woth embrassment.She never except he will say like this.She expected his thoughts are like kissing her,or biting her neck but his thoughts are more than unholy.

He smirk looking at her and thought.
'How much I wish to fuck that beautiful cute tight pussy of yours.And soon my dream will come true.'

He thought while looking at her darkly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys hope you're happy.
And sorry for late update