Chapter - 7

Author's pov
----------------------
Here arjun and Arushi are sleeping together hugging each other tightly as arushi slept beside arjun at night but due to cold she slowly slide into the soft blankets without her knowing.
Now they are sleeping while Arushi is hugging arjun tightly as much as possible as it's her habit from childhood to hug someone or something in sleep. Arjun slowly woke up.

Arjun's pov
----------------------

I woke up due to sun rays falling on my face ,it was one of my best sleep ever. I feel so fresh.

I open my eyes to find my cute little baby girl sleeping cutely while hugging me.
Like can you believe 'HUGGING ME.'

I can feel something on my heart maybe heart beat .
So that's why I slept peacefully today. I started noticing her cute features.

She has baby hairs on her forehead shattered on her cute face. Clear pale skin, which is craving to be marked by me.
Swan neck. That collarbone oh my god how much I want to suck it. That rose lips, chubby cheeks and that innocent doe eyes.
That precious cute round milky bo-

My not-so-holy thoughts were cut off when I saw her stirring in sleep I close my eyes sensing she is waking up.

Arushi's pov
----------------------
I open my eyes to see the direct face of the devil, wow, what a wonderful start.

But wait, how did I end up next to him. I was sleeping beside him right. That's when I notice I was hugging him. I gasp and push him away but he doesn't even move an inch I huffed and said.

"You big muscular old man. How dare you command me yesterday. "
I said pinching his chest.
"Now I will fulfill my revenge on you while you are asleep.

I smirk evily.
I press his nose to make him enable to breathe.Then I soon leave his nose. I did it for five times and started biting his hands carefully not wanting him to wake up.

While doing this our Arushi didn't notice arjun other hand was near her chest. And he was trying hard to control his laugh at her cute revenge.
While her bites are increasing desire for her inside him.
He is trying his best not to moan.

He swiftly bring his other hand close to her chest and grope it.
She gasp loudly at sudden strike.

She noticed he is looking at her with some emotion in his eyes in which lust is clearly seen.

She tried to move but he hovered over her. She tried to push him but all went vain.

"Please leave me, get off from me. "
She begged being scared.

He slowly come near her and take a long wiff of her scent which disgusted her.

He grope her breast to which she started crying.
"Please no, don't touch me please "
She begged trying to push him away.

He looks like a psychopath he said with his deep morning hoarse voice.
"But baby girl, we are going to get marry soon and I only have the right to touch you. "

She sobbed shooking her head he trace her face with his fingers and said.
"You will look more beautiful when you beg under me for more pleasure love "

She cried more hearing his words.
He suddenly started kissing her neck while she tried her best to defend him.
He started to remove her saree blouse, she cried in helplessness.

Finally when he is about to remove her blouse fully he stop earning no voice or action from her.
He look up to see her unconscious. He immediately hooked her blouse and call the doctor.

He softly peck her forehead.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys hope you're happy and do vote and comment.