Chapter - 6

Arushi pov
------------------

Here I'm swaying my legs in water which reaches up to my knee. I'm sitting edge of some rock. It is a huge pond, but filled with hot water. I'm like really shocked to see it first. The pond is very clear and some rose petals are on it. Some maids were scrubbing my arms with sandal,I think.

They are now applying many things in my body and for long hair for long.

After hours of bathing I got dressed in a heavy half saree.
It is mixed of yellow and green colour and I like it.
They again decorated me with heavy ornaments, which I hate to the core.

The maids bring me to a place which look like garden and left me there alone. I ignored them and started to explore flowers.

Suddenly I feel someone presence behind me I turned to find none other than bastard arjun.I'm still mad at him a bit. I ignored him and continue to play with flowers.

Author's pov
-----------------------
Arjun's eyes darkened noticing Arushi ignoring him. He was the one who told maids to leave her at garden, as he thought to spend some time with his beloved queen.

He suddenly pull her onto his shoulder by her waist, she gasped at the sudden strike.
"What are you doing? "
She asked petrified.

"Why are you ignoring me love, did I do anything wrong.
Tell me,
What do I need to do for you to forgive me. "
He ask desperately.

She huffed in annoyance and said. "Then, tell me what do I need to do when you captivate me in your palace and talking nonsense like love and marriage ."

His eyes darkened at her words and grab her wrist in almost painful manner and said.
"Don't ever call my love nonsense, OK queen "
He slowly released his grip seeing her teary eyes. She clutch her hand which he grip and rub it sootingly .

He look at her wrist to see a bruise mark which he himself formed on her.
His eyes became teary and red.
His heart ache in pain seeing her in tears.
He take a step back from her.
She look at him confusely.

He take out his sword and all of a sudden he started to cut his shoulder.
The crimson red hot blood wetted his costly clothes and jewels.
She looks at him petrified.
"What are you doing, are you mad. "

He smile at her lovingly and said.
"Yes Queen,I'm mad,mad for you. I deserve this, I made you cry.
I hurt you and I deserve more. "

Her eyes balled out in shock at his words.
'He is completely mad. '
She thought.

"Hey look I'm not hurt, stop this now."
She said panicking noticing his upper clothing is fully emerged in blood.

But he smiled psychoticly and said.
"You care for me "
She groan at his meaningless words and knowing that he won't stop anytime soon she nod.

He soon throw his sword which costs millions now and kneel in front of her.
She already concluded that he is mentally sick and take him to his chamber.

After treating his wounds she made him sleep as it's night soon she too fall asleep beside him.
Their beautiful care is only witnessed by the moon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.Hey guys, hope you're happy and sorry for late update.
Do vote and comment if you want more dark and romance in story.