Chapter -8

Arushi pov
-------------------

It was a beautiful day when I woke up from my wonderful
beauty sleep, OK maybe not wonderful.

I sat up with a groan while rubbing my head. I'm wearing a weird big saree.
I'm sure I have seen this saree somewhere,maybe Pinterest.

I yawn and decided to do my morning routine. Ughhh being in this century is fun.But doing daily routines in here is annoying.
They practically use some tree branches and some kind of weird powder to brush, which absolutely taste like expired chicken.

I finally did all my routine with the help of maids here.
Now I'm in my room thinking about that Arjun. Not in that romantic way, I'm literally cursing him.
"That potato bag Arjun, he literally tried to remove my dress yesterday how dare he.I wish 10 honeybees bite him and -'

She stop her cursing when she heard a voice.
"Ouch wifey, stop cursing your husband "
Arjun said entering inside chuckling.

Arushi roll her eyes in annoyance. They are not even engaged and He is calling her, his wife.

He sat near on the edge of the bed admiring her.
"Baby, you didn't take bath right "
He ask playfully teasing.

She look down in embarrassment and nod and said defending herself.
"I don't even know where is bathroom is"

He chuckled but a little evily and said.
"Come on I will show you "

He said and started walking she  follow him as she can't stay unbathed and in the castle everyone is waking up at before 4:00am except her and they all will get ready but her, she is looking homeless.

While walking to the bathroom she notices the way is not familiar to her, after all maids had take her to the bathroom but she had noticed somethings on the way like a flowerpot ,a painting of an throne and much more.
But it's not the way so she asked.
"This is not the way where maids take me to bath"

She said looking around.
His chest rumbled with a hearty chuckled.
"Oh dear,before they took you is where the future queen bath.But now I'm taking you to my personal pool. "
He finished his sentence with a evil smile.

She gasp and said.
"No, no, I will not bath in there"she said panicking."And why is that "
He ask raising his left eyebrow.
"Because, because "
She fumbled thinking correct words to excuse afterall she can't say that she is shy and will be embarrassed bathing infront of him.
He noticed it and look at her adorable actions of making an excuse with a slight smile.
She finally said.
"Ha because, as it's your private pool it will be dirty as you already took bath in that water "
She said adorably and thought.
*Oh aru you are the best. I didn't know you were this much genius*
She thought to herself and grinned.

His heart swelled with happiness seeing her adorable antics.
He chuckled and said.
"But princess, the maids will change the water of the pool after every bath. "
He said grinning while she gaped at him shock not getting proper words to defend.

He smirk at her reaction but there was something more dark in his eyes.

After 2 hours
-----------------------
Here arushi is sitting on the bed after a relaxing bath. All thanks to the court minister whom came as her protector. while arjun is practically trying to molest her by the name of showering , the minister out of nowhere came and inform him that there is a big issue and they immediately need his presence to which he left half-heartedly.

Now she was enjoying the evening breeze sitting near the window she noticed the door opened of her room revealing none other than arjun. She cared less.

He slowly inch closer to her but which catches her attention is he is holding some kind of needle which is weird than usual and some kind of liquid which looks like green ink.
She furrowed her eyebrows looking at him while he inch closer to her while breathing heavily and she noticed he was shivering a little but she was sure it is not by the cold as it's summer now.
Due to her subconscious she slowly stood up from the window and softly started to walk to the door.While he is looking at her mechanically tilting his head.
He is sweating way too much.

Fear rosed up in her heart seeing his condition.
She slowly said.
"What are you doing "
She ask when she noticed he is coming closer to her.
His breathing became ragged while with one hand he tore his sherwani revealing his chest which is painted in dark bold letters in sansrit which she is unable to understand.
He slowly whispered taking dangerous steps towards her.
"Baby, you don't know how much I missed you in this 2 hours "

She looked at him scaredely as she noticed something is weird about him.
Her eyes widened and immediately filled with tears as she saw him placing the needle and ink other side and removing his other palaaza.

She trembled in fear.
"Wh-what are y-you doing "

His breathing became more worst as he said psychoticly.
"Dear, I can't lose you. I need to claim you as mine in every way"
Her eyes widened more understanding his dark intentions behind his words she attempted to run to the door to which he pulled her back onto the bed.

She started crying thinking of the worst things that could happen now. She tried her best to push him but all went vain.

Her body became freeze when she felt him licking her belly button.

While he is looking not more than a psycho.

She sobbed more.
He is not looking normal, something has happened to him.
She thought.

And......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Guys what do you think happened to arjun. ?
Why is he behaving like this?
Stay tuned to know more.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys hope you're happy.
I'm extremely sorry for uploading late.
And have a good day.