◇part 5◇

"I love you, my beloved Ramin.

Janan got up and did wudu, it was a time of Asar prayer. She came out of the bathroom and saw Ramin was still asleep. She smiled and mumbled, "Such a baby."
She was doing qiyaam, Ramin woke up and saw Janan praying Salah, he went near her. He was admiring her, his eyes filled with tears and he spoke, "Forgive me, my love"
Janan was doing her best to not break down, she did sujood.
Ramin eyes were fixed on her, he was mesmerized by her beauty.
Meanwhile, Janan was praying for his guidance in sujood.

After Janan was done with her Salah she looked at Ramin's teary eyes.
She smiled a little and spoke, "Ramin, I forgot about the video you should also forget about it, I trust you."
Ramin burst into tears and put his head on the ground.
"Raminahh you wanna see your princess cry huh?" Janan said.
He looked at her and said, "You are my lifeline, my beloved princess."
Janan smiled at his sentence. She got up took the Quran from her cupboard and sat on her prayer mat.
Ramin was going to touch it when Janan shouted at him, "Yahhh Ramina you can't touch it without doing ablution." Ramin chuckled and said, "My baby shouted at me for the first time." Janan looked at him in disbelief and said, "I can't with this man."
They both laughed.

Janan was reciting the Quran and Ramin was focused on her. He was feeling relief in his whole body, his heart was beating fast.
After Janan completed her recitation Ramin asked her, "What is it."
Janan answered "It is the book that came from Allah for guidance, it is the Quran. It has all the answers to our questions."
Ramin smiled and asked, "Can I read it too?" Janan looked at him and a smile crept on her lips and she said, "Yes you can but you have to do ablution."
"Can you teach me how to do it?"
Janan smiled brightly and said, "Come with me." she then got up and went into the bathroom Ramin also followed her. She then said, "Do whatever I will say hmm."

Ramin nodded, then Janan said, "One's hands three times with water and then clean one's mouth by rinsing with water three times.
Then, the nose should be internally cleaned by pushing a little water into the nostrils three times. Then the entire face should be washed three
times. After this, the whole of the forearm up to and including the elbow should be washed three times
each, starting with the right. Then, having wetted the hands with some water again, a pass should be made over the head with both
hands, palms downwards with
thumbs outstretched so that
almost the whole head is covered
by this in a passing motion. At
the end of this motion, the ears
should be cleaned with the tips of
the forefingers. The forefinger of
the right hand is used for the right
ear and the forefinger of the left
hand is used for the left ear. The
fingertips move along the crevices and grooves of the outside ear and are dipped slightly into the ear holes. After passing the fingertips around the grooves of the external ear and dipping them into the ear holes, all fingers are joined together and the hands are inverted so that the palms now are facing outwards. With the back of the hands, a pass is made from the nape of the neck to the front of the neck. Lastly, the feet should be washed up to the ankles inclusive, three times each, again beginning with the right.

Ramin did exactly what Janan said.
Janan was smiling looking at him and she prayed in her heart, "My beloved Allah guide him."
Ramin was feeling peaceful, his heart was calm, and he was feeling relief in his whole body.

They both came out of the bathroom.
"Baby your Ramin needs to go now" Ramin said. Janan was blushing she was hiding it then Ramin spoke, "Don't hide it, love." he smirked,
Janan ignored his gaze and Ramin chuckled a little and said, "My precious love." Janan looked at him and said, "yahh go now." Ramin laughed and left, he was standing near the door and gave her a flying kiss. Janan eyes wide and she said, "Astagfirullah." Ramin chuckled and left.

"You're the cure for the pain given by you," Janan mumbled.

Ramin was on the way to his office when his phone rang, it was Zahra's call, he picked up and said, "What's up Zahra?" she said, "Ramin today I didn't come to the hospital will you please drop Janan her house." Ramin smiled and said, "Of course, but is Janan afraid of something?" Zahra sighed and said, "She is afraid of men, she doesn't trust any Man so that's why." Ramin was smiling like an idiot and he said, "Okay I will drop her." "JazakAllah" Zahra said and hung up the call. Ramin was in his thoughts, how Janan said a while ago that she trusts him, "It means my baby only trusts me." Ramin said.