◇part 11◇

"My dear love, I am feeling empty
without you, my heart is missing you
and my soul is craving for you, my
Princess, I hope we will meet soon."

_your belove Ramin

I smiled widely looking at it and focused on the road. We reached our home, and Zahra went inside the house. I hugged my Mom and said, "Assalam Alaikum maa." She hugged me back and said, "Walaikum assalam My baby." I smiled at her and broke the hug, I went into my room, It was time for Zuhar Salah, I did wudu and qiyaam. After I was finished with Salah I went to my balcony, and abruptly my phone rang, I saw the caller ID, it was Alicia. I attended the call and said,

"Hey, Alicia."

"Hello Janan, I have a good news for you."

"What?"

"We are having a bike race, and you know who is coming, Mr Ramin David."

"Ahan, I see, by the way when the race will happen."

"Tonight."

"OH okay, Alicia will you do one favour for me?"

"Yes love, say."

"Don't announce my real name."

"Okay but what should I call you then?"

"I will tell you later."

"Fine, bye."

I hung up the call and closed my eyes, then I said, "How will you react to this Mr moron." I chuckled and licked my lips.

After praying Isha I got ready, I wore a black abaya and hijab, and I wore a black leather jacket over it. I looked at Zahra and said, "Handle mom if she will ask about me." She hummed in response and said, "Be careful Jan, don't overspeed the bike." I smirked winked at her, and went outside while tip-toeing, I put on my helmet and started the bike.

I reached there and saw Ramin was already there. My heartbeats got fast then I said in my heart, "Ya Allah help me."
I went beside him, but he wasn't able to see me as I was wearing a helmet. He then looked at me and said, "Your dress style made me remember someone special." I smiled behind my helmet and didn't say anything.

The announcer was taking the racer's name. Then she said my name,
"And we have Phoenix."
Everyone was shocked after hearing the name and I smiled. The race started with the shot of a gun. I started the bike saying, Bismillah.

I was behind Ramin then I raced up my bike and it made a loud wroom sound. I went beside them and gave him a finger heart, I again raced up my bike and now I was in first place. Everyone was cheering for me.

I crossed the winning line and said, "Alhamdulillah."
I looked back and saw Ramin threw his helmet in anger and said,
"In my entire life, I never lost any race who has this much guts to win against me?" I laughed behind my helmet and said, "Aww poor baby lost the race, feeling bad for you."

He then came near me and said, "Phoenix Huh?" I licked my lips and took off my helmet. He froze at his spot, He was not able to say anything he was just staring at my face. I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes and said, "Where are you lost baby girl?" He ran his hands through his hair and said, "It's hard to believe, you always left me speechless Jan, You're making me crazy princess."

I chuckled and said, "I think you're not able to process your defeat."
He smiled and came close to me, he then said, "Who said I lost the race, I won it, my other half won it."
I gulped and my heart was racing.

"I have to go now, it's getting late," I said. He nodded and said, "Go safely, princess." I smiled at him he then said, "Jan take care of yourself hmm,
I love you." I got nervous at his sudden confession, I licked my lips then he said, "Aaish those rosy cheeks." I looked at him innocently and said, "Allah hafiz." He placed his both hands on his lip and gave me a flying kiss, he then said,
"Fi amanillah." I smiled waved my hands and left.
I reached home and went to sleep.