◇part 12◇

"The soul of mine misses yours and I
can't do nothing but, wait."

She blushed a little and looked away, Ramin gulped and left, and Janan remained looking at his back figure she then said, "You'll be missed by me, Love."

                         .   .   .

Ramin was out of the city for his work and Janan was busy in the hospital.
Not a single second passed they didn't miss each other. It was midnight and Janan went to her balcony and sat on the chair, she was admiring the night sky while thinking about her Ramin.
"You're like Sirius, you're the brightest star in my universe," She said while looking at the Sirius star. She closed her eyes as the cold breeze touched her skin, she then said, "I hope It's the same breeze which has touched your face."

She was awake all night thinking about him, praying for him. Meanwhile, Ramin was on the hotel room's balcony, he was shedding tears while saying, "I miss you, my Jan."
He felt a shiver as the breeze touched his face he then said, "Everything reminds me of you Jan, the breeze, the rain, the sky, the birds, the flower, nature reminds me of you Jan."

He closed his eyes and tears ran down, he licked his lips and went inside. He lay on the mattress while hugging his knees. He burst into tears and said, "It's been 13 days Jan, I can't survive more without you." A heavy sob left his mouth he then got up and wiped his tears, he got ready and grabbed his car's keys.

He sat in his car and said, "I can't take this much, I will die." He started the engine and raced up his car. He was 200km away from the city, he ran his
Hands in his hair and said, "Your Ramin is going crazy without you love." He was driving the car at the fastest speed possible.

He reached Janan's house in 3 hours, He was standing outside her house hoping for her one glimpse. His eyes were filled with tears and he was losing hope of seeing her. He opened his car door to leave when suddenly he looked in the direction of her balcony and saw she had come, she was wearing a white long scarf and her eyes were looking puffy, her cheeks were as red as her nose. Tears ran down through her eyes and she sat on the chair.

Ramin was lost in her eyes, they both had eye contact and then Ramin said in his heart, "I never knew eyes could also speak but now I can hear you through your eyes Jan." Janan licked her lips and said in her heart, "your eyes are telling me the words you are afraid to say min."

They didn't break eye contact for 15 minutes, then Janan said in her heart, "Go min, Don't make me suffer like this." He closed his eyes placed his fingertips on his lips and gave her a flying kiss. Janan closed her eyes and he left.

He ran his hands in his hair while tears were flowing from his eyes. He wiped his tears and said, "Ya Allah have mercy on my soul."

Janan was still sitting on the balcony while crying. She facepalmed and said, "It's hurting so badly Allah, Heal me Ya Rabbi." She got up and went into the washroom to wash her face.
She came out from the washroom and stared at herself in the mirror, she then said, "You're the soul of my soul my beloved Ramin."

Ramin went into his house and lay on the mattress. suddenly the weather changed, it was raining heavily outside with thunderstorms. Then Ramin said, "Look Jan the sky is crying with us." He went outside his house, slept on the road and screamed, "Janan Ahmed I love you."
He was crying badly while placing his hand on his heart. The rain was getting worse, Ramin smiled in pain and said, "It's better to die than live without you."
Ramin's Mom saw him like this and she got worried, she called Janan and told her about Ramin. She closed her eyes and said, "You're making it worse for me Ramin." She sat on the edge of her bed while tears were flowing from her eyes. She then again got a call from Ramin's mother, she picked up then Ramin's mother said,