◇part 13◇

"Raminah tell me what happened?" Janan asked. Ramin breath was getting heavy he then spoke in a broken voice, "The... but... terfly save me from it." Janan touched the butterfly gently and she flew she then spoke calmly, "Ramin look at me." He looked at her while tears were flowing from his eyes then Janan spoke, "Sushh don't cry, she is gone hmm." Janan eyes got teary because she couldn't even comfort him she then said, "Ramin stop crying now." He was still in a panic state he placed his hand on his heart and rubbed it. Janan was looking at him while trying hard to not break.

After some time Ramin was feeling better then Janan asked, "Why are you afraid of butterflies?" Ramin gulped down the saliva and said, "When I was a child some of my friends put a butterfly in my pants." He lowered his gaze then Janan said, "Don't feel embarrassed min, Oh my Ramin you have gone through this. You're my brave Ramin, my strong man, you don't have to worry hmm your Janan will save you from these butterflies." He looked at her while smiling in pain he then said, "You'll save me, I trust that." Janan smiled and said, "Let's go, let's have breakfast." He hummed in response and they went in.

After having breakfast Janan went into her room, she sat on the balcony while reading some Islamic books, she then smiled widely when she read, "Musa(as) didn't know that Allah was going to split the sea for him, but he trusted Allah and Allah split the sea for him." She then looked at the sky and said, "Ya Rab this servant has trusted you with her most beloved thing like you split the sea for Musa(as) help me too. Indeed Only you can help me."

Her phone rang she picked up the call it was her mom.

"Assalam Alaikum my baby."

"Walaikum assalam maa."

"Janan your father is coming tomorrow try to come home before him."

"Yes maa InshaAllah I will come before him."

She hung up the call and spoke, "Ya Rabbi make me the one from who do patience in every hardship." She closed her eyes and sighed she then said, "When you'll change baba."
She opened her eyes and went into the room where she was packing her things when Zahra came. She was boiling in anger and she said, "I am gonna beat that old man Hadi." Janan chuckled and asked, "What happened huh, why will you beat that innocent guy?" Zahra gave a Are you for a real look to Janan and said, "Innocent huh? From which angle does he look innocent?"

Janan pinched her cheeks and said, "his eyes, they say that he is innocent." Zahra scoffed and said, "Then I think I am blind 'cause I can't see anything like that in his eyes." Janan chuckled and patted her cheeks she then said, "Wear specs." Zahra rolled her eyes and said, "It's better to be blind." Janan shook her head in disbelief and said, "You're an idiot." Zahra faked a smile and said, "From my Amma's belly." Janan laughed at her sentence and said, "Come here you idiot hug me." She went near Janan and hugged her then Janan spoke calmly, "We have to go tonight, My baba is coming tomorrow." Zahra kissed her shoulder and said, "I am gonna take you away from your baba one day." Janan smiled and said, "You're crazy."

After Zuhar salah they went out to have lunch, Ramin and Hadi were sitting at the front table of them. Zahra was glaring at Hadi, he winked at her then Zahra spoke a little loudly, "Astaghfirullah." He chuckled and mumbled, "Such a cutie."

Janan was eating her lunch, she took a glance at Ramin and saw he was already looking at her. She quickly looked away and her cheeks turned red. She then said in her heart, "This man has a strong effect on me, Aaish."
After they were done with lunch Janan was going into her room when Ramin held the hem of her abaya sleeves. She looked at him and asked, "What happened?" Ramin was staring at her silently she then snapped her fingers in front of his eyes and said, "Are you lost, baby girl."