◇part 10◇

"Seni seviyorum.'

                             .   .   .

                     Ramin's POV:

She was flustered, and I was enjoying it, she then asked, "How do you know Turkish?" I smiled and said, "I am from Turkey princess, but my parents shifted in Us when I was 6 years old."
She frowned her eyebrow and said, "Ahan, you know I love Turkey."
I smiled widely after hearing it and said, "That is why you're obsessed with tea." She chuckled and nodded.

The wedding ceremony started, Janan's focus was on the ceremony and I was staring at her with a lost look. Suddenly she lowered her gaze and said, "Astaghfirullah." I looked at the stage and saw they were kissing, I chuckled and mumbled, "My pious women." I looked at her and asked, "Jan kissing is also not permissible?"
She looked at me with the most innocent look and said, "Before nikah, it's Haram, totally prohibited but after nikah, we gain good deeds after doing it, even if we look at our spouse with a smile we gain good deeds."
I looked at her in confusion and asked, "But they are married right?" Janan smiled and said, "This is not how Niqah is done, in Islam, they are not married."
I nodded and was staring at some random place.

The ceremony was done and Janan went to meet Bella, I also went to meet them. Janan was hugging Bella, I went close to them and saw she was crying. I got worried and asked in a gentle tone, "Jan, why are you crying?" She didn't respond then Bella said, "Don't worry nothing serious."
I sighed and said, "Congratulations Bella, stay happy always." She smiled and said, "Thank you, Ramin."

Bella and Jake sat in the car as they were leaving for the resort. Janan kissed Bella's forehead and said,
"Fi amanillah"
She sat in the car and waved her hands. They left, I went close to Janan and asked, "Baby why you were crying?" She looked at me with teary eyes and said, "Min she is disobeying Allah and that's hurting me badly, she doesn't know the punishment of the grave, there will be no one with her, how she will answer Allah's questions." She cried while sobbing, my heart ached to see her like this.
"Look at me Jan."
She looked at me then I said, "You said your Allah listen when you make prayer right? Then pray for her and everything will be fine hmm." Tears fell from her eyes and she said, "I will, I will pray for her." I smiled and gave her a flying kiss then I said, "My precious baby." She chuckled a little, her nose scrunched and I found it cute. "Such a cutie," I said in my heart.

"Jan let's go home now," I said. She hummed in response then I said, let's go in my car." She looked at me and said, "I brought my car, I will go in it."
I twitched my lips and said, "Okay so let me leave you to the car." She nodded and walked towards her car, as I saw her Car my mouth got wide and I said, "Woah that's hot AF." She chuckled then Zahra peeked out from the glass window and said, "Ramin your Janan is obsessed with this car." I smirked and said, "It's obvious."
Janan sat in the driving seat and said, "Wanna do a race?" I chuckled and bent down to her level resting my hands on the glass window and said, "You sure miss." She mocked me and chuckled, she then said, "I am worried about you Mr moron, May Allah give you sabr to see your defeat from me."
I chuckled and said, "My baby is getting bold huh, fine let's do it." I left and sat in my car, I stopped my car near her and slid the glass, I winked at her and said, "Let's go miss." As I said she left I chuckled and started my car engine. I was doing my best to leave her behind but she was fast enough. I smiled widely and said to myself, "uff this girl is making me crazy."

Now I was beside her I took a glance at her and said, "My dear Jan, be easy." She smirked and raced the car, My eyes got wide, and I was at my highest speed.
We were close to Bella's house when she was drifting the car, and my mind blew up.  My eyes and mouth were wide open. I stopped my car, she parked her car and came near me, she knocked on the glass window. I slid it down and licked my lips, she smirked and said, "How was it?" I looked at her with an amused look and said, "It was mind-blowing, uff Jan You are driving me crazy."  She smiled and left, I parked my car and went inside the house.