Howls of the night

Sonic sat in his room, hunched over his laptop, diving into the world of the internet. He was on a quest, searching for information about a specific forest mountain that had been haunting his dreams.

"Alright, let's figure out what's up with this dream," Sonic muttered to himself, his eyes scanning through articles and images on the screen.

As he clicked through pages, the images of the forest mountain seemed to come alive, and Sonic found himself talking more to the computer than to himself.

"These dreams.... always the same forest mountain. Shadows moving, whispering. What's the connection?" Sonic pondered aloud, his voice mingling with the soft hum of the computer.

He scrolled and clicked, his curiosity growing.
"I need to understand this," Sonic said, almost as if the computer could provide answers.

Sonic gathered his thoughts, a determined glint in his eyes. "Okay, let's break this down."

Sonic sat in his room, surrounded by the dim glow of his laptop screen. He leaned back in his chair, recalling the events that led to this peculiar investigation.

"Last week, I went on that track," Sonic muttered, his fingers tapping on the keys of his laptop. "Nothing out of the ordinary, just a usual run in the woods."

He began to narrate the details, describing the winding path, the tall trees that formed a canopy above, and the occasional chirping of birds.

But something about that particular track had sparked a series of unsettling dreams, and Sonic aimed to figure out why.

Armed with a notebook, he meticulously sketched a map, noting every turn, every landmark, and any anomalies that might hold significance.

"Gotta connect the dots between reality and these dreams," he murmured, his pen scratching against the paper.

His investigation then shifted to the digital realm. Opening his laptop, Sonic typed away, searching for information about the mysterious mountain associated with his dreams.

As he delved into forums, articles, and local legends, the line between the tangible track and the ethereal dreams blurred.

"This is more than just a dream," Sonic thought, his eyes fixed on the screen. "There's a connection here, and I'm determined to uncover it."

WITH TRIO BESTIES

In their cozy living space, Way was being his usual sassy self, sprawled on the couch, while Charlie and Kim occupied the nearby chairs. Kim, unable to shake off the strange dream, took a deep breath before breaking the news.

"Guys, I had the weirdest dream last night," Kim began, eyes shifting between Way's amused grin and Charlie's charismatic gaze.

Charlie leaned forward, intrigued. "Spill the details, phi. We're all ears."

"I was in this forest, right? But it wasn't just any forest. It felt... off. Shadows were doing something, and I couldn't make out what. It's like they were talking to each other," Kim explained, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

As Kim shared his dream, Way lounged on the couch, keeping up his sassy attitude. But inside, something clicked.

(His dream... feels kinda like my nightmares)

Way thought about his dreams ,the  shadows, whispering.....so on. Kim's dream echoed those eerie experiences.

(Can't be a coincidence.)

He looked at Charlie, who brushed off the dream. But Way couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it.

(Looks like Kim's dream, my own nightmares... They're connected.)

A sense of urgency nagged at Way as he wondered about the ties between their dreams and the mysterious shadows.

WITH DEMON HUNTERS

In their headquarters, Pete, Alan, and the rest of the demon hunter boys gathered around the table, frustration etched on their faces.

Despite Babe's detailed sketch, Alan's thorough research, and Pete's strategic thinking, the elusive mark remained a mystery.

"This mark is like a ghost. We can see it, but it slips away every time we try to grab it," Pete sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Alan chimed in, "It's as if it's protected by some supernatural barrier. Every lead we follow hits a dead end."

North, ever the sarcastic one, quipped, "Maybe the mark has its own defense system, dodging us like a pro."

Babe, usually disciplined and composed, clenched his fists, frustrated by the inability to unravel the mark's secrets.

"We can't afford to let this slip through our fingers. There's something more to it, and I can feel it," Babe stated with determination.

The room fell into a contemplative silence, each demon hunter grappling with the enigma that had become a roadblock in their mission.

After some time the midnight embraced the demon hunter boys as they sought a momentary refuge from their tireless efforts.

Pete, noticing the exhaustion etched across their faces, suggested, "Alright, everyone, let's take a break. Get some rest. We'll tackle this again tomorrow."

As the boys retreated to their respective corners, the silence of the night enveloped them.

Around 2 in the morning, Babe found himself caught in a restless slumber. In his dream, he stood alone in a room adorned with cryptic symbols that seemed to dance in the shadows. The air grew heavy with an ominous energy.

Suddenly, a chilling scream echoed through the dream, the desperate plea of someone trapped. "KILL ME!"

Babe jolted awake, beads of sweat glistening on his forehead. The room was quiet, only the soft hum of the headquarters' machinery breaking the stillness.

He took a moment to catch his breath, grappling with the unsettling echoes of his dream.

He muttered to himself, "What the hell is happening to me?"

The weight of the mysterious dreams lingered, casting an unsettling shadow over his thoughts.

WITH THE DUO BROTHERS

Jeff stirred from his sleep, hearing faint whispers. Opening his eyes, he scanned the room but found no one there, leaving him puzzled in the quiet darkness.

<————««●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○»»————>

Author's note: I'm sorry for short episode ...i know it's not that good because my head is bursting with migraine and I couldn't focus on the story properly....but I hope you  will like it a lil... Please show some love bubbly pumpkins... I'll see u guys in next episode till then take care of yourselves and I love you all💕✌🏻