Marks of Mysteries

As the days unfolded, a quiet but persistent disquiet settled among the demon hunters.

Each one carried a burden of elusive memories, whispers that seemed to echo in the corridors of their minds, and dreams that left them questioning reality.

Meanwhile, in the human world, a parallel struggle unfolded. The human boys, unaware of the demons' plight, found themselves entangled in their own mysterious experiences - a shared sense of unease permeating both realms.

IN WAY's ROOM

Way was changing his clothes. But he got tugged at the locket, feeling the frustration build as it refused to cooperate. The delicate chain seemed determined to entangle itself further in the fabric.

Letting out an exasperated sigh, he called out, "Charlie, I need your help!"

Charlie, hearing Way's plea, walked into the room, a teasing smile playing on his lips.
"What trouble have you gotten yourself into now, phi?" he asked with a chuckle.

Way rolled his eyes, "It's this darn locket; it won't let go. Mind giving me a hand here?"

Charlie approached, reaching out to assist Way. Their fingers brushed as Charlie delicately tried to untangle the locket from the fabric.

In that fleeting touch, Way felt a strange warmth, as if a memory from another time flickered at the edge of his consciousness. However, the sensation vanished before he could grasp it, leaving only a lingering sense of familiarity.

As Charlie finally managed to free the locket, he handed it back to Way. Now as way took off his shirt, Charlie's eyes fell on the mark on way's chest.

Charlie's gaze fixated on the birthmark, his expression shifting from casual to deeply emotional.

Way, feeling the weight of Charlie's eyes, looked down to discover the once faint birthmark had become darker and more pronounced.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" Way asked, his concern growing as he noticed the unshed tears in Charlie's eyes.

Charlie blinked, seemingly unaware of the tears that welled up. "The mark, it's... it's changed," he said, his voice trembling with a mixture of awe and sorrow.

Way glanced back at the mirror, confirming Charlie's observation. The birthmark, a mysterious symbol etched into his skin, had indeed transformed. Turning back to Charlie, Way found him caught in an emotional moment.

"Why are you crying, Charlie?" Way inquired, puzzled and touched by the unexpected display of emotion.

Charlie wiped away the unnoticed tears, attempting to compose himself. "I don't know... It's just..." he trailed off, struggling to find the right words.

Haunted by an emotion that seemed to have surfaced from a place beyond conscious recollection.

As Way sensed Charlie's unspoken distress, a deep empathy urged him to close the emotional distance. He approached Charlie and gently pulled him into an embrace, the warmth of reassurance radiating from the contact.

Comforting words slipped from Way's lips, a soothing melody in the silent room. "It's okay, Charlie. We'll figure this out together."

His words carried a promise, a commitment to face the mysteries that unfolded around them.

Kim entered the room, witnessing Way and Charlie's embrace.

He dramatically gasped, placing a hand on his chest, and whined, "Oh, the love is fading, and no one thought to include Kim!"