Guided by light

As Way and Sonic hurried towards the source of the screams, they spotted Charlie cradling Jeff in his arms, both of them looking shaken and vulnerable. Jeff's face was contorted with pain, while Charlie trembled with fear.

Sonic rushed to Jeff's side, his concern evident in his voice. "Phi Jeff, what happened? Are you okay?"

Jeff winced as he tried to sit up, his ankle throbbing with pain. "It's my ankle...I twisted it when we were running," he explained, his voice strained.

Charlie shrank back against the rock, his eyes darting nervously around the darkened landscape.

"There were shadows...they were following us," he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Way knelt beside them, his brow furrowed with worry. "We need to get  out of here," he said, his tone determined.

Dean and Kim arrived moments later, their expressions filled with concern as they took in the scene before them.

"What happened?" Dean asked, his voice tight with worry.

Jeff recounted the events, his voice tinged with pain.

"We were running from the shadows...I twisted my ankle," he explained, his words punctuated by sharp intakes of breath.

Kim's eyes narrowed as he scanned the area, his senses on high alert. "We need to find a way out of here," he said, his voice firm and resolute.

With Jeff leaning heavily on Sonic and Charlie trembling with fear, the group set off, their footsteps echoing in the darkness as they searched for an escape route.

But before they started to walk they locked eyes, a strange feeling washed over them. It was like they'd known each other forever, even though they hadn't.

They couldn't help but hug tightly, feeling a mix of emotions—fear, relief, and something else they couldn't quite explain.

Tears filled their eyes as they held on, finding comfort in each other's arms. In that moment, they forgot about the strange dreams and the uncertainty of their situation.

They were just friends or maybe morr, supporting each other through whatever came their way.

As they caught their breath, Way spoke up, breaking the tense silence. "How did we end up here?"

Sonic shook his head, still trying to process everything. "I... I don't know. One minute I was asleep, and the next, I woke up here."

Jeff and Dean exchanged worried glances. "Same here," Jeff replied. "It was like we just blinked, and suddenly we were in this place."

Charlie looked around nervously, still holding onto Jeff for support. "That figure...we saw a figure....it said something about finding answers in these mountains," he murmured, his voice trembling slightly.

Jeff nodded, wincing as he shifted his injured ankle. "Yeah, and there was a lot of voices in my head, telling me to come here. But I didn't think it would be... like this."

Way furrowed his brow, deep in thought. "So we're all here for a reason. But what could it be?"

No one had an answer to that question. They were all just as confused and scared as the next person.

But one thing was for certain—they were in this together, and they would find a way out together.

Kim's voice cut through the uncertainty, his tone laced with a hint of desperation. "Maybe we're bound by something... something from our past lives, or maybe something else entirely."