Prologue (SPG)

TRIGGERED WARNING⚠️
R-18;
Fictitiously written;
Typographical errors can be seen;
and, Plagiarism is a criminal sin.
Beware of these warning, for everyone's well-being.

}•xxxxxxxxxxxx•{

00: Prologue

"Sleep with me."

Valerie's words hung in the air, carried away by the subtle scent of alcohol. Her laughter was like delicate notes, echoing through the room as she struggled to open her eyes. Pilit hinahanap ng kanyang mga mata ang pigura ng kasama niya.

"Sleep with me," Valerie implored again, her voice a blend of intoxication and desire, punctuated by playful giggles.

Kulang na lang ay gumulong si Valerie sa sahig dahil sa lakas ng tama ng alak. Her world is spinning, her thoughts jumbled all together, making her do such unusual behavior and say unusual things. Because of what happened for the past week, Valerie's last ounce of sanity fell through the drain and alcohol drives her system.

The man before her responded with an irritated groan, his baritone voice cutting through the enchantment. "I brought you here for your safety, not for any other intentions," he asserted, swatting away Valerie's hands attempting to grasp him. "This bar is not meant for someone like you."

But Valerie persisted, her adamant behavior, fueled her to reach for him again. "Sure? Baka gusto mo lang akong ma-solo. Come on, sleep with me," she teased.

"No," he resolutely declared. Pilit niyang tinatanggal ang mga kamay ng dalaga na gusto siyang hawakan. "For fucking sake! Calm down, woman!" he exclaimed when the woman successfully clung to his arms tightly.

An exasperated sigh escaped Valerie when the man pushed her gently to the bed, removing her hands from him. Binagsak niya ang sarili sa kama at malakas na napasigaw. "Calm down? Are you nuts! I can't calm down! I am already twenty-six, and yet I'm still a virgin! I don't even have a boyfriend, and I'm envious of others experiencing it!"

"Just because you're envious, you want to-"

"Probably?" she cut through his words. Sinuklay niya ang mga sariling daliri sa kanyang magulong buhok. "But aside from that, I just want to get laid. I don't know who you are, but you smell so good. Men who smell good are handsome men. I don't care about anything else, pero bakit ayaw mo? Ano bang kulang sa akin? I am beautiful, sexy, intelligent, and have a stable job. Sex is the only missing piece in my life!"

"You should sleep," he insisted.

"No, please, fuck me," she pleaded.

His internal struggle was evident, caught between rationality and the allure of her desperation. Despite her beauty and the tempting way her curves were emphasized by the stretchable top, he held his ground, guided by his respect for women.

"Please, even just this once, let me feel whole. I've been trying hard to get a man in my life, but they fear my superiority. A stranger is my last option," she cried.

Her teary eyes wore down his resistance. Of course, a woman pleading for pleasure is a weakness to every man. Those full lips were tempting to be kissed, and those lustful drunk eyes had enough charm to crumble his grounds. Then, frustration morphed into acquiescence as he eradicated the distance between them, claiming her lips in a kiss that tasted of surrender.