Chapter 5 (SPG)

WARNING ⚠️
This chapter contains an SPG scene, reader's discretion is advised.

~•×•~

Chapter 5

Valeria's Point of View

A moan escaped my lips when he let it go. We both gasped for air after a long wild connection. Baba na sana ako dahik naiilang ako sa posisyon namin nang pigilan niya ako.

I have no choice but to stare at those black orbs, trying to swallow me whole. Napasinghap ako ng pisilin niya ang aking hita. My hands were pressed on his chest as I didn't break contact.

“You don't know how tempting you are right now, Celestine. You're not wearing anything under this fucking thin oversized t-shirt,” he confesed, his words were like a seduction spell. Mariin siyang napapikit at kinakalma ang sistema niya.

I bit my lower lip as I settled my eyes at his long eyelashes, then down to his pointed nose, and now to his thin but fantastically soft lips. I didn't know what got into me, but I laid a soft kiss on his lips, making him halt. Siguro dahil sa kontrol ng kuryosidad ko, umiiral ang malandi kong dugo.

Theron opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were full of lust and desire, but control is now evident. “Don’t make me regret twice, Celestine. You don't know how freaking mighty my efforts are at not fucking you right now.”

Napangiti ako. “Do you want to fuck me again?”

His jaw clenched. “Don’t ask, the answer is always yes.”

I leaned closer, my lips almost touching his. “Then, fuck me—” I couldn't finish my words when he kissed me hard. This time, he slid his tongue inside my mouth and explored around. His hands were now dancing its way up to my breast, removing my clothes effortlessly.

I don't know why, but my sensual attraction to him is burning me. I crave for his lips to mine, his hands on my body, and his big shaft inside me. Experiencing it for the first time was good, but now, I'm craving for more.

While his lips were busy with mine, Theron's hands moved with a practiced grace, touching me with a little press, making way for his hands to electrify my body. The air thickened with the scent of desire as my clothes joined the scattered remnants on the floor.

Theron's lips sought mine with an insatiable hunger, each kiss a fiery testament to the escalating desire between us. As Theron's fingers expertly explored, a low moan escaped my lips, blending with the sound of our shared pleasure. Every touch, every kiss, fueled the flames of our connection, reaching a crescendo that defied restraint.

Hindi ko na napansin na nakahiga na ako sa kama, at binabawan niya. My hands traced the contours of his sculpted chest, feeling the heat emanating from his skin.

"You have no idea what you do to me, Valerie Celestine." His voice, a husky whisper, further fueled the inferno of passion that enveloped us. The trail kissed my neck, down to my chest, and playfully played with my breast until he grew tired and went back to my lips again.

“Theron,” I moaned his name when two of his fingers slid through my core, carefully moving it delicately, avoiding to make my pain worse. I'm still freaking sore but I totally forgot about that.

“Theron…” I called out his name. “I want…I…” hindi matapos-tapos ang sasabihin ko dahil sinasagad niya ang daliri sa loob, perfectly hitting my spot, making me moan in pleasure.

“You want me inside you?” He asked seductively. There was a bit of a teasing remark but when he saw how I was pleading, a low cursed escaped your lips. “Don’t look at me like that, I might fuck you hard,” he implored.