Background check 1 ISHITA SHARMA

My life's been pretty boring up till now. I stay with my step-mother, Priya Sharma, my step-sister, Anjali Sharma and my step-brother, Avinash Sharma in Dehli. My father, Sudhir Sharma travels a lot for business purposes and my step-brother lives in Germany for his masters in business management. My mom, Riya Sharma she was a very strong woman, she was there when my father was trying to build himself a name in the industry. She was his biggest supporter and my greatest role model. She died in an accident when I was 15. A few months later my father remarried a woman, Priya Desai. She was a single mother with two kids. Avinash is 5 years elder to me and Anjali and I are of the same age, I am just 5 months elder to her. I and my step mother don't share any emotional or practical bond, we are more like stranger but she always wants me to mend my ways, sacrifice my happiness for the sake of her daughter. Her daughter, she is another disaster. She is never good to me, always had a problem with me. My father liked his step kids more since they were smarter and had good grades while I had interest in painting, designing and craft. I was never his favorite but he never neglected me. My step mother would treat me well when my father was around and when he was not she would think twice to even feed me. I chose to become a fashion designer and joined National Institute of Fashion in Mumbai. That's where I met my best friend Aria Agarwal. We were roommates. Anjali went Boston to study Computer Science. She came back three months ago after her graduation and I came back home around 4 months ago. Since the day I am back they have been treating me like a maid and I cannot complain it to dad since he'd worry too much and my step mother would convince him that it isn't what he thinks it is. Well we are moving to Jodhpur in a few days. My grandparents bought a new house there and my father was ordered to move there with all of us and he had to agree. I am actually very happy to move to Jodhpur. I think it'll be a new adventure.

 I think it'll be a new adventure

"*HELLO PEOPLE*" 

IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES....

I'LL KEEP THEM INTO MY ACCOUNT AND HOPE TO NOT CONTINUE THEM IN FUTURE...

PLEASE ENJOY THE SERIES AND I'LL BE POSTING WEEKLY MOSTLY BUT IF THE STORY-LINE IS READY I'LL POST EARLIER...

IF YOU FEEL THIS PART BORING SKIP TO CHARACTERS... THE FIRST TWO ARE JUST PREVEIWS