FIRST INTERACTION

RANVEER RATHODE

All of us were seated for breakfast. 

It had been a week since I had seen her and just like the first time she vanished in thin air, but at least I knew her name or maybe her nickname Ishu.

 Dadu's voice brought me back to reality.

 "I have found a girl for you and I want you to meet her" he stated in the authorative voice. 

"I told you I don't want to marry any random girl dadu" I replied back calmly. 

"Ranveer Rathode you will have to meet her today in The Paradise Restaurant at 2 p.m. and I don't want to hear any excuses. You know I still hold the power to strip off your power as CEO right? That is what is going to happen if you don't be there on time. Son I don't want to force you into this marriage all I am asking you is to meet her once. She is not some random girl, she is a smart woman. Meet her today and then decide" my dadu said this calmly but he did have a threatening voice. 

"I will meet her dadu"I said. 

"like I had told before once you get married I'll leave my power on the company completely to you" dadu reminds me again of why I should get married early else this old man will make me do everything he wants me to by threatening to take the company away from me. 

"Enough of business discussion here" my chahu states and we complete our breakfast in silence.

~~~

Around 1.45 p.m.

Like I promised I am at the restaurant waiting for the girl to arrive. 

It is 2.05 now and she is not yet here. I'll wait until 2.15 if she doesn't arrive I'll leave.

 I was scrolling through my phone and waiting for the girl. 

Dadu did mention her name it sounded something like Ishu but I forgot. 

She can't be my Ishu now can she?

 Whatever. 

"Sorry I'm late" I heard a voice as a girl stood in front of me.

 I couldn't believe my eyes. 

It's her. 

It's fucking her.

 I stood up to greet her.

 "Mr. Rathode right?" she asked with a slight confusion in her eyes.

 "Yes. I'm Ranveer Rathode. Please have a seat" I moved to her and pulled a chair for her while I spoke.

 "Thank you" she said. 

"I'm Ishita. Ishita Sharma." She added.

 "Nice to meet you Ishita. Should we order first since it's lunch time and I'm hungry too" I said to which she nods her head. 

We call the waiter he comes and takes our order for us. 

"You are very beautiful Ishita plus the formal attire suits you really well" I try to start the conversation.